Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Only Bengals news I've read is that Aaron Ross and Kellen Davis have scheduled visits. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by michael0360

any bengals news? they have a load of cape space
Not much yet. I heard Aaron Ross is visiting. Some guy on twitter said Terrence Newman and Martellus Bennett will visit. Grain of salt until I hear more. Martellus and Gresh would be deadly if used properly.

They need to address the O line. You don't need to break the bank but get somebody. That output last year was putrid.
Browns are low key in a great position. Grab Trent at 4 and get a Wideout early in round 2.

Yep. They are my turn around team for the 2012-13 season. IF THEY get some areas patched up.

Breaking NFL Update QB Matt Flynn reportedly close to becomming the Cleveland Browns new QB

That would be one of those areas.

any bengals news? they have a load of cape space
Not much yet. I heard Aaron Ross is visiting. Some guy on twitter said Terrence Newman and Martellus Bennett will visit. Grain of salt until I hear more. Martellus and Gresh would be deadly if used properly.

They need to address the O line. You don't need to break the bank but get somebody. That output last year was putrid.
Browns are low key in a great position. Grab Trent at 4 and get a Wideout early in round 2.

Yep. They are my turn around team for the 2012-13 season. IF THEY get some areas patched up.

Breaking NFL Update QB Matt Flynn reportedly close to becomming the Cleveland Browns new QB

That would be one of those areas.

The Bears announced on Tuesday that they've agreed to a one-year deal with Jason Campbell to be Cutler's backup.

The Bears announced on Tuesday that they've agreed to a one-year deal with Jason Campbell to be Cutler's backup.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Only Bengals news I've read is that Aaron Ross and Kellen Davis have scheduled visits. 
ohwell.gif

they should go after carl nicks
or with their 2 first rounders try to take wallace from the steelers

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

This is Mike Brown we're talking about here. Neither one of those is happening. 

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Yep
pimp.gif

My #%#*% Red
pimp.gif
Great job by the management not to lolly gag around and potentially lose him. Now we get Flynn and draft a pass rusher
nerd.gif
The Dolphins and Browns are negotiating with Packers backup Matt Flynn.

Welp, that didnt last long
laugh.gif

Looks like Tannehill is our guy...I'd think now

and I dont know how to feel about Chad Henne and Seattle
ohwell.gif

This is horrible man. First Peyton, then Mario, now Flynn. My heart can only take so much 
frown.gif

I'll lose it if they bring in Henne, dude is awful. Tannehill doesn't sound too bad right now. 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Yep
pimp.gif

My #%#*% Red
pimp.gif
Great job by the management not to lolly gag around and potentially lose him. Now we get Flynn and draft a pass rusher
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

This is horrible man. First Peyton, then Mario, now Flynn. My heart can only take so much 
frown.gif

I'll lose it if they bring in Henne, dude is awful. Tannehill doesn't sound too bad right now. 

Originally Posted by arstyle27

What the hell? Jason could be a starter in this league. That's weird.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

What the hell? Jason could be a starter in this league. That's weird.

ohwell.gif

With the money that Carl Nicks is asking for there is no way that I'd pay that. If we want to go WR Kendall Wright, Stephen Hill, or Mike Floyd could all be cheaper options so Mike Brown definitely wouldn't do that.

Priority should be re-signing Reggie Nelson, Frostee and Fanene. I want to see them go after Jeremy Mincey too. The Bengals won't sign anyone in the first 5 days because that's when they feel the worst contracts are given out, which is true.

ohwell.gif

With the money that Carl Nicks is asking for there is no way that I'd pay that. If we want to go WR Kendall Wright, Stephen Hill, or Mike Floyd could all be cheaper options so Mike Brown definitely wouldn't do that.

Priority should be re-signing Reggie Nelson, Frostee and Fanene. I want to see them go after Jeremy Mincey too. The Bengals won't sign anyone in the first 5 days because that's when they feel the worst contracts are given out, which is true.

ohwell.gif

They can keep him for that. He's not Jerry Rice.

Like Da said, Rather go with a cheaper option. Actually there has been a lot of talk about Armon Binns possibly being tested for the 2 spot. He has size, hands and decent speed. Plus he'd dirt cheap compared to some other options out there.

Carl Nicks is a no go. Too much money.

Something I haven't seen discussed is Middle Linebacker. Rey Mal is in legal trouble with this recent bar fight and he isn't lighting it up on the field anyway. He's good but I don't know if he's the long term answer.

ohwell.gif

They can keep him for that. He's not Jerry Rice.

Like Da said, Rather go with a cheaper option. Actually there has been a lot of talk about Armon Binns possibly being tested for the 2 spot. He has size, hands and decent speed. Plus he'd dirt cheap compared to some other options out there.

Carl Nicks is a no go. Too much money.

Something I haven't seen discussed is Middle Linebacker. Rey Mal is in legal trouble with this recent bar fight and he isn't lighting it up on the field anyway. He's good but I don't know if he's the long term answer.

My #%#*% Red
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Yeah I don't see the point of wasting FA money on him...We might as well stick with the bums we have

I do feel confident that our 1st pick will either be a DE or QB. I'm cool with that

My #%#*% Red
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Yeah I don't see the point of wasting FA money on him...We might as well stick with the bums we have

I do feel confident that our 1st pick will either be a DE or QB. I'm cool with that

Garcon's and Morgan's contracts would have shocked me if they came from any other team. This is just on par for the ********. 

Back
Top Bottom