Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Eric Winston in Miami, hope that gets done. 

Peyton wanted no parts of Marshall, and I doubt Philbin did either.  Be it Peyton of Flynn, I think they wanted Marshall out of the way, we're in play for Blackmon now at 8. 

Or better yet, trade down a bit, and take Floyd + picks. 
smokin.gif

Skins in the lead for Reggie Wayne and Mike Wallace and maybe even an offer sheet to Wes Welker.  Might even call the Bears askin for Marshall, night is still young. 
laugh.gif

Peyton wanted no parts of Marshall, and I doubt Philbin did either.  Be it Peyton of Flynn, I think they wanted Marshall out of the way, we're in play for Blackmon now at 8. 

smokin.gif

Skins in the lead for Reggie Wayne and Mike Wallace and maybe even an offer sheet to Wes Welker.  Might even call the Bears askin for Marshall, night is still young. 
laugh.gif

******* fans about to get a beast in Josh Morgan. Dude is the real deal and would've made a name for himself had he not broke his ankle in the 4th quarter of a blowout early in the season. He will thrive and have an amazing year with RG3 if he stays healthy. Quote me on that.

******* fans about to get a beast in Josh Morgan. Dude is the real deal and would've made a name for himself had he not broke his ankle in the 4th quarter of a blowout early in the season. He will thrive and have an amazing year with RG3 if he stays healthy. Quote me on that.

Originally Posted by CP1708

smokin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You and Me should be Owner + GM... i'm juss sayin. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]damn dolphins execs... [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

smokin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You and Me should be Owner + GM... i'm juss sayin. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]damn dolphins execs... [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

Chicago Tribune reporting Bears shifting their attention from Mario Williams......

Mario Williams proved to be a bit rich for the Bears’ tastes, but they may have found a defensive end more in their price range.

The team has set its sights on former Jaguar Jeremy Mincey and is moving to try to secure a deal. They may not be alone in their pursuit of Mincey, who came into his own last year.

The 28-year old had eight sacks and was a productive run player for the Jaguars.  His try-hard style would fit in well with the Bears.

Mincey was drafted by the Patriots and also was with the 49ers before joining the Jaguars.

Back
Top Bottom