OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I'm curious.. Shame they didn't go with a Kelly green number

This dude on Reddit did a PS on what it could look like

g8gU8n5.png

uCKIHSs.png

Idk man :lol:

Texans release Brian Hoyer. Your move Jets/Niners/Broncos.

no thanks :x

Jets reportedly have interest in recently released QB Brian Hoyer

Jason La Canfora [emoji]10004[/emoji]‎@JasonLaCanfora
Also, Jets have interest in Brian Hoyer, as they did a year ago. Very likely to schedule a visit with him soon, quite possibly this week

View media item 1989617

Smoke screen because of Fitz

If Boyer does end up signing with Jets, Fitz will beat himself... We already know 49ers/Broncos don't wanna spend money

nearly every defensive back that leaves the seahawks gets expsoed.
Cause they're overrated bums
I been tellin y'all this for like 4 years
That whole team is doo-doo booty cheeks
Niners coming for that crown this season
Mark my words
We gonna be a problem
#ninergangbangbangbang

Mark my words
We gonna be a problem
#ninergangbangbangbang

:lol: From a more neutral standpoint, they do get coached up very well in SEA and Pete is the DB Whisperer. But at the same time, there is a small bump from them playing extremely physical as a unit and the refs letting them get away with more because they can't call every single hold/illegal contact. Then lesser guys go to other teams without that established rep/everyone else in the secondary playing that way and their weaknesses get more exposed. That's my take anyway.

Mark my words
We gonna be a problem
#ninergangbangbangbang

:lol: From a more neutral standpoint, they do get coached up very well in SEA and Pete is the DB Whisperer. But at the same time, there is a small bump from them playing extremely physical as a unit and the refs letting them get away with more because they can't call every single hold/illegal contact. Then lesser guys go to other teams without that established rep/everyone else in the secondary playing that way and their weaknesses get more exposed. That's my take anyway.
They some bums

Mark my words
We gonna be a problem
#ninergangbangbangbang

They some bums

You guys haven't beaten those bums since 2013 though :lol:

Mark my words
We gonna be a problem
#ninergangbangbangbang

They some bums

You guys haven't beaten those bums since 2013 though :lol:
I WOULD go on to explain how we were cheated by the refs in the NFCCG
With them giving u a few yards with there ball spotting
Plus the forced fumble that shoulda been ours but refs wanted to act like they didn't see
Plus numerous other things
But that's neither here nor there
We on our way up
And y'all on y'all way down
Seahawks are bummy team
Just like their bummy city
And just like their bummy fans

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Barring a significant breakthrough, #Jets & Ryan Fitzpatrick are not expected to have a deal before the draft. Adds intrigue to their draft

Here we go pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom