OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niners stink
We have problems
Exactly, they need a QB, running back, O-line, D-line, safeties and trainers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Barring a significant breakthrough, #Jets & Ryan Fitzpatrick are not expected to have a deal before the draft. Adds intrigue to their draft

Here we go pt. 2

For the first time in a long time i trust our front office to do the right thing

Agreed 100%. Just frustrating to see how it was a sure thing back in January to mid-April of standstill.

Cause they're overrated bums
I been tellin y'all this for like 4 years
That whole team is doo-doo booty cheeks
Niners coming for that crown this season
Mark my words
We gonna be a problem
#ninergangbangbangbang

:lol: From a more neutral standpoint, they do get coached up very well in SEA and Pete is the DB Whisperer. But at the same time, there is a small bump from them playing extremely physical as a unit and the refs letting them get away with more because they can't call every single hold/illegal contact. Then lesser guys go to other teams without that established rep/everyone else in the secondary playing that way and their weaknesses get more exposed. That's my take anyway.
They some bums

You guys haven't beaten those bums since 2013 though :lol:
I WOULD go on to explain how we were cheated by the refs in the NFCCG
With them giving u a few yards with there ball spotting
Plus the forced fumble that shoulda been ours but refs wanted to act like they didn't see
Plus numerous other things
But that's neither here nor there
We on our way up
And y'all on y'all way down
Seahawks are bummy team
Just like their bummy city
And just like their bummy fans

You said all that foolishness for nothing when rolaholic rolaholic isn't even a Seahawks fan :rofl: :rofl:

Cause they're overrated bums
I been tellin y'all this for like 4 years
That whole team is doo-doo booty cheeks
Niners coming for that crown this season
Mark my words
We gonna be a problem
#ninergangbangbangbang

:lol: From a more neutral standpoint, they do get coached up very well in SEA and Pete is the DB Whisperer. But at the same time, there is a small bump from them playing extremely physical as a unit and the refs letting them get away with more because they can't call every single hold/illegal contact. Then lesser guys go to other teams without that established rep/everyone else in the secondary playing that way and their weaknesses get more exposed. That's my take anyway.
They some bums

You guys haven't beaten those bums since 2013 though :lol:
I WOULD go on to explain how we were cheated by the refs in the NFCCG
With them giving u a few yards with there ball spotting
Plus the forced fumble that shoulda been ours but refs wanted to act like they didn't see
Plus numerous other things
But that's neither here nor there
We on our way up
And y'all on y'all way down
Seahawks are bummy team
Just like their bummy city
And just like their bummy fans

You said all that foolishness for nothing when rolaholic rolaholic isn't even a Seahawks fan :rofl: :rofl:
I'm just letting it be known
Niners bout to be a force in the NFC west this season
We winning the division
And going to the conference game
Callin it right now
Just watch
They gonna surprise a lot of folks
We comin out swinging

nearly every defensive back that leaves the seahawks gets expsoed.
Browner was great for new England
Idk what people expect when you put these big dudes on islands
Exactly.

Browner regressed last year and played horribly, but the Saints never used him right anyway. He's a niche player who should only be brought in if you already have the other elements in place for his specific role. Anything other than that and it's a disaster waiting to happen.

My dude is a specialty CB. He can't ever convert to safety because his hips won't allow it. Lateral movement isn't his thing. Hybrid LB down in the box is fine for a couple plays here & there though.

Might be my favorite Belichick free agent pick-up of all time. Couldn't have asked for a better return on that investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom