OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just hit me that Russ chose to do this in March...

tumblr_mt9c06vEzh1r8hdg0o1_r1_500.gif

I see what you did there, pleighboi.

Had to pay up after VT got their **** rocked against ohio state in Blacksburg.

I didn't have much money at the time, and a couple weeks after the bet my account got ran up 33K. I was gonna come at the NTer who I paid but everything was resolved by my bank in a week.

If it was him, dude got away with a Honda Accord. Smh.
The Sanchez news made this slip under the radar. We need more info g.
eek.gif

A scammer stole an Accord from you or hit you for a 33K lick? And got away with it?
So me and this other NTer made a bet on the Tech vs OSU game. It was $15. I paid him via pay pal invoice and everything was smooth. Two weeks later I get an email from my banking saying my account was below $25. I check my **** and boom, it said I made a payment for 33K. Now, I never confronted the NTer about it, I wasn't trying to jump to conclusions and look stupid accusing him IF it wasn't him who ran my **** up. Plus, dude was talking to me in CFB thread and didn't hide into obscurity so I figured it wasn't him. It got resolved a week later and I got all my money back.
The bank told me they found they guy but didn't give me a name of the dude who did it.

All I know is I'm not doing any sort of bet on here again. But looking back on it I should've asked him about it.
Yo that's wild. I can only imagine you were buggin' out once you checked and saw that number.

If you have a debit card linked up with that same bank account, it could've very well been that. Or a virus on the computer or some **** after you logged in to your account. Something gets compromised without you even knowing and the finessing begins. At least you were able to catch it without it turning into a huge mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom