OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe the Sanchize is now in Denver and is very possibly their starting QB :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Congrats.

screen-shot-2015-01-18-at-12-16-54-pm-e1421604302933.png

:smh:

Haven't been back since though :rofl:

Sanchez is in a pretty similar situation right now tbh :lol:

Last edited:
View media item 1947382
Apparently the Skins new stadium design. There's a moat around the stadium for fans to kayak in before games :lol: pretty random.

That's a very early concept model and they don't even have a particular site chosen so theres a good chance the final product would look way different even if BIG sticks around that long.

I will say although they've never done stadium design before it's exciting for them to be doing one for the Skins; almost every project they do is extremely well considered/thought out and they do a lot of unique things that make you go, "hm, that makes so much sense why hasn't anyone tried that before?"

Last edited:
Dolphins renovation with that roof looks dope. Always loved the way all those huge soccer stadiums in Europe look with the opening in the roof.

i love how they designed the new Dolphins stadium to have the sun come in on the visitor's side :lol:

Congrats.

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/screen-shot-2015-01-18-at-12-16-54-pm-e1421604302933.png?w=780[/quote]

He definitely upgraded. :lol :x

[quote="StillIn729, post: 25382478"][quote="An Armada, post: 25382438"]Congrats to Russ and Ciara. Future's salt has to be off the charts right now pure comedy.
[/quote]

They can reunite when he's irrelevant in 5 years[/quote]

People been saying that for years and Future just gets better and more popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom