OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean by the time they played in their 3rd and 4th SB did you really think they would win either time?!

I was young but I knew they had no chance against them boys. Don't help they all went down there to Miami and got liquored up before the game.

Enough ginger talk. What's everyone getting into this weekend? :nerd:

Blazing and beer until I can't feel anything and game 2 of the NBA Finals on Sunday. My lady has work and a baby shower to attend so no knock down until Monday morning.

Last edited:
Random but as a continuation from the NBA threads beer talk. They selling Natural Ice 25oz cans 3 for 3 dollars at a local gas station. I tried it and at that price is clutch. 2 gets me where I want to be. nick. nick. will appreciate this post. Ha ha ha

Random but as a continuation from the NBA threads beer talk. They selling Natural Ice 25oz cans 3 for 3 dollars at a local gas station. I tried it and at that price is clutch. 2 gets me where I want to be. nick. nick. will appreciate this post. Ha ha ha

:lol:

I usually don't mind paying for good beer but 25 oz Bud Light Limes @ $1.99 for outdoor activities is clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom