OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
just admit you spelled it wrong by mistake and keep it moving, fam :lol:

Actually my phone spell checked me :wink: you think I don't kno how to spell my hometown team name bruh? Must be a cowboys fan....

Will not tolerate any Cowboys slander, especially from a Bills fan :smh:

107896718-football-super-bowl-xxvii-dallas-cowboys-ken-gettyimages.jpg

Re-runs of Murder She Wrote
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thank you Chester for mixing it up a lil w/ the "CP is old" jokes. It's been lowkey stagnant for a bit.

I'm looking at you, Deadset.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Fitz still aint take a deal yet? Overplaying his hand and the Jets just may wake up one morning and say **** this guy no deal at all :lol:

Last edited:
I don't post nearly as much at home like I used to. A lot of my time spent on NT I feel is at work. Where I am right now, doing nothing but waiting for 5PM to hit :lol: :smh:

Fitz still aint take a deal yet? Overplaying his hand and the Jets just may wake up one morning and say **** this guy no deal at all :lol:

That would be a mistake. Can't let personal feelings get in the way of business. Fitz if he resigns is still the best QB on that roster.

Last edited:
My dog had mad pics of him and his girl on there too.
roll.gif

I couldn't get myself to drive by the passenger side of the truck... it was already too much for my senses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom