OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Giants fan, I'll admit Romo has that toughness. I lost count on how many times he was badly injured and then he comes back :lol:

Personally, The Cowboys should start looking for his permanent replacement...

I don't see how they don't take Goff if he is there but my guess is Wentz and Goff don't make it past #3

you think there's gonna be a trade or San Diego takes Wentz/Goff to follow Rivers?

this thread would have like 13regular posters if everyone who slandered baseball was banned :lol:

you think there's gonna be a trade or San Diego takes Wentz/Goff to follow Rivers?

this thread would have like 13regular posters if everyone who slandered baseball was banned :lol:

I am thinking a trade, they might even end up going 1 and 2

I am hearing the Eagles love Wentz and I am interested but I would rather stay at 8 and take Stanley

Surprised the Skins haven't given KKKoop a call,they'd probably be one of the rare teams willing to overlook his "incident" :lol:

killa-season-2-o.gif

What were the sack totals from the Cowboys O-line this year when Romo was healthy?

Giants: 0

Eagles: 3 (2 on Romo, 1 on Weeden)

Dolphins: 2

Panthers: 2 (1 may have been on Cassel)

Good looks on that.

I was just curious. I know the oline has been very good in the run game, but I was curious about their pass protection. I can see mcfadden having another good year, but Alf is on the downswing and has ZERO burst. Pure north-south runner. No shake what so ever.

What were the sack totals from the Cowboys O-line this year when Romo was healthy?

Giants: 0

Eagles: 3 (2 on Romo, 1 on Weeden)

Dolphins: 2

Panthers: 2 (1 may have been on Cassel)

Good looks on that.

I was just curious. I know the oline has been very good in the run game, but I was curious about their pass protection. I can see mcfadden having another good year, but Alf is on the downswing and has ZERO burst. Pure north-south runner. No shake what so ever.

Losing Callahan hurt us, that was one coach I didn't want to see leave.

Alf has no burst but he should be relatively fresh this season since you guys didn't give him a heavy workload.

Also, Murray didn't have much shake either when he was here, but as long as the OL is opening up lanes we should be alright.

Members of the New England Patriots fanbase are suing the NFL in an effort to regain the team's first-round pick in the upcoming 2016 NFL draft, which was taken away as a result of Deflategate.  

The lawsuit claims the league handed down the punishment despite having no evidence the Patriots deliberately deflated footballs in the AFC Championship Game two seasons ago, per ESPN.com. The complaint also states the pick was taken away based on "false premises and biased 'investigations' and untrue 'facts.'"

The ESPN.com report noted the suit is signed by seven fans from three states on the basis of "common law fraud, negligence, intentional infliction of emotional distress and racketeering." Maine-based attorney Seth Carey signed the complaint, which reads in part:
"This case is brought by New England Patriots fans on behalf of all Patriots fans who believe the New England Patriots professional football team were harmed by the Defendants' arbitrary and capricious decision to revoke the Patriots first round draft choice in the April 28, 2016 NFL Draft."
Damn bruh, @DeadsetAce has had it. Now taking matters into his own hands.

I'll lend you spiritual support if you need it g.

Last edited:
Burfict is a clown and he costs his team games. He intentionally goes after people. He will continued to be suspended since I have little faith he can control himself.

Nice he gave Bell props though. Dude is a beast

Ben beat them without being able to throw the ball
laugh.gif

In Cincy
laugh.gif

When the Bengals were the superior team
laugh.gif

With the lead and the ball late
laugh.gif
Maaaaaan, you laugh and say all these things now, but you were pumping the hell out of YOUR Bengals during the season! I refused to fall for it.

I went 100% heel on the Bengals after that abysmal Andy Dalton post-game Q&A where he got super offended over JJ Watt's corny *** joke. Andy talkin' about the kids and role models and all that irrelevant ****. That's when I became a full-time hater.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://bleacherreport.com/new-england-patriots[/URL]"]
Members of the New England Patriots fanbase are suing the NFL in an effort to regain the team's first-round pick in the upcoming 2016 NFL draft, which was taken away as a result of Deflategate.  

The lawsuit claims the league handed down the punishment despite having no evidence the Patriots deliberately deflated footballs in the AFC Championship Game two seasons ago, per ESPN.com. The complaint also states the pick was taken away based on "false premises and biased 'investigations' and untrue 'facts.'"

The ESPN.com report noted the suit is signed by seven fans from three states on the basis of "common law fraud, negligence, intentional infliction of emotional distress and racketeering." Maine-based attorney Seth Carey signed the complaint, which reads in part:

"This case is brought by New England Patriots fans on behalf of all Patriots fans who believe the New England Patriots professional football team were harmed by the Defendants' arbitrary and capricious decision to revoke the Patriots first round draft choice in the April 28, 2016 NFL Draft."

Damn bruh, @DeadsetAce
has had it. Now taking matters into his own hands.

I'll lend you spiritual support if you need it g.
[/quote]

can we hire stillin729 stillin729 as legal counsel? :nerd:

i think he's a lawyer :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom