OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised the Skins haven't given KKKoop a call,they'd probably be one of the rare teams willing to overlook his "incident" :lol:

Last edited:
Bengals - Steelers is the new Steelers - Ravens :pimp:

Nah

Hell nah. Ravens were a respectable non-choking team. :lol:

I always say it, those Ravens/Steelers games from 08-13 were the best games of the year to me.

I can respect tough and hard nosed football any day but man some of those games were just awful watches :lol: :x. Great rivalry,not the most entertaining though imo. Most entertaining rivalry of the last few years has gotta be the Harbaugh 9ers vs Seattle.

Last edited:
Surprised the Skins haven't given KKKoop a call,they'd probably be one of the rare teams willing to overlook his "incident"
laugh.gif
They don't need a new Public Relations manager, the one they have is doing a fine job.

RJ Ochoa ‎@rjochoa
According to @TheJimmyJal JJ Watt said on Houston Radio today the QB he most wants to sack is Romo. You know cause of how it went last time.
Follow
Jimmy Sethna ‎@TheJimmyJal
@rjochoa just to be clear, it's the QB he wants to sack most that he hasn't sacked yet.
10:15 AM - 6 Apr 2016

View media item 1983375

Last edited:
:lol: :smh:

Healthy Romo with their line makes the Cowboys the NFC Least fav imo.

Also feel like Alfred Morris is gonna be one of the better lowkey signings this season

Last edited:
shaving your collarbone down in order to help with pain over having a plate inserted doesn't exactly sound promising and I like Romo as much as that sound weird from an Eagles fan

dude has balls of steel

I just hope he can make it through the season in one piece,don't wanna see him going out on a stretcher :frown:

shaving your collarbone down in order to help with pain over having a plate inserted doesn't exactly sound promising and I like Romo as much as that sound weird from an Eagles fan

dude has balls of steel

As a Giants fan, I'll admit Romo has that toughness. I lost count on how many times he was badly injured and then he comes back :lol:

Personally, The Cowboys should start looking for his permanent replacement...

He should consider being done. Legit it seems dengerous being out there. He's exceeded every expectation while being in the league. Don't get permanently hurt

Romo is NTs favorite QB :lol:

Last edited:
As a Giants fan, I'll admit Romo has that toughness. I lost count on how many times he was badly injured and then he comes back :lol:

I don't see how they don't take Goff if he is there but my guess is Wentz and Goff don't make it past #3

Romo should retire. They said before this past season that he was gonna have some serious back issues before he hit 45. Then last year he messed himself again. I would want to enjoy my life and kids after football. Not be ****** up.

PS4 >>>> Xbox

dmxfury dmxfury you should start banning people that bash baseball in this thread.

Last edited:

I don't see how they don't take Goff if he is there but my guess is Wentz and Goff don't make it past #3

I think they'll scoop a QB from the FA. I'm not convinced by these QBs coming in

Money Manziel really dropped the ball big time on the timing of all his antics :lol:

It'll happen. Jerrah finna get his boy

View media item 946768

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom