OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Pats got a legit deep/outside thread
sick.gif
like, machine screw threads? needle threads? denim threads? clothes in general threads? we need answers dmx

Johnathan Cooper might not be an NFL player.

Martelius Bennett was going to be cut.

Why are we cockgobbling the Pats moves again?

the Pats could pick up Trent Richardson & it'd be "He's still young, maybe he could figure it out in NE. Good low risk, high reward move" :lol:

Johnathan Cooper might not be an NFL player.

Martelius Bennett was going to be cut.

Why are we cockgobbling the Pats moves again?

I mean, its warranted. Broncos are done so what other team could you legit see going to the SB today.

The best asset they got was that second and lets not act Chandler Jones is *** all of sudden and Martellus Bennett is prime Tone Gates.

The Pats were the AFC favorites if none of this happened.

the Pats could pick up Trent Richardson & it'd be "He's still young, maybe he could figure it out in NE. Good low risk, high reward move"
laugh.gif
Yea cause Bennett is on par and belongs in the same category as Trent right? 
grin.gif

‏@PFF_NateJahnke : Most defenders missing tackles on a TE since 07: 1.Bennett in 2014-25, 2t.Hernandez in 2011 and Bennett in 2013-23, 4.Gronkowski in 2014-19

AFC favorites early on

Bengals
Pats
Raiders
Ravens
Steelers
Broncos
Jets

prob gonna get **** for this but...and this isn't based on Bennet...

aside from Pitt it looks like one of the easier roads for the Pats to the SB

considering
Bengals post szn history, loss of weapons
Raiders not ready...yet
Jets made moves but still no QB

did Cincy replace Jones & Sanu yet?

if Coleman or Doctson falls to them in the draft... :nerd:

Donald Penn started all 16 games each of the past two seasons for Oakland, and all 16 the previous six seasons with the Bucs. Penn, 33 next month, grew up a Los Angeles Raiders fan and has long stated his desire to retire with the team.

“I’ve always wanted to play for the Raiders and I don’t care if they relocated to China,” Penn said.

True Raider :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom