OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish Bennett nothing but success with the Pats.
He was either going to get traded or released. Fox and Pace didn't like his holding out last year and he was reportedly being a locker room distraction.
This way at least we get a draft pick.

2 TE killer offense byke. Should be much better than Scott Chandler and his brick hands.

BB's refusal to bring in a true outside receiver. :lol: :smh: He wants that system to work so bad, bruh.

Money they saved from Chandler Jones trade probably allowed them to do this tbh.

i dont even think they need an outside receiver but at least have a damn decoy as one :lol:

Damn at these 2 TE sets they are about to run

Ya stay finding a way
mean.gif
To be fair, Bennett & Cooper are on the last year of their deals as well, still a good trade though for Bennett imo. Long signed a 1yr contract as well.

Last edited:
The Bears organization has been run by monkeys on typewriters since the Super Bowl team fell apart in the 80s.

Do we even have any bears fans in here? Theres even a Jaguars fan around.

Whatever happened to that TE out of Oregon that left school and was caught with Coke or some other shhhh and signed with Green Bay?

Always thought he could be an Aaron Hernandez type.. That mix with him and gronk was deadly, really complemented each other

The Bears organization has been run by monkeys on typewriters since the Super Bowl team fell apart in the 80s.
Do we even have any bears fans in here? Theres even a Jaguars fan around.

the last Bears fan I saw claimed Cutler was as good as Aaron Rodgers

:rofl:

it's an epidemic with them NFC North fans. i saw a Lions fan who said if his life was on the line, Matt Stafford would be his choice for QB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom