OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i'm focusing all my energy on #FreeRGIII now since Money Football keeps screwing up.

carr bros are humble dudes. reppin cen*cal with positivity
smokin.gif
he was so chill, I said I have faith in him to get us to the Playoffs next year and he reached out to shake my hand. real humble dude
nthat.gif

How long did you wait to meet athletes?

And fyi, if anybody is thinking about going to the free Alicia Keyes concert this Saturday, heading to the stage 20 mintues prior should get you near the front. That's what I did with Aloe Blacc.
he had 2 signings tonight, but i got this when he was signing at the nfl shop before the experience. i waited 45 mins

Passing Yds/Game
1. Ben Roethlisberger* · PIT 328.2
2. Drew Brees · NOR 324.7
3. Philip Rivers · SDG 299.5
4. Tom Brady* · NWE 298.1
5. Carson Palmer* · ARI 291.9
6. Matt Ryan · ATL 286.9
7. Joe Flacco · BAL 279.1
8. Eli Manning* · NYG 277.3
9. Blake Bortles · JAX 276.8
10. Matthew Stafford · DET 266.4

All have been in the league since 2009. EXCEPT Bortles. Who led the league in interceptions. Also was sacked the most times in the league.

Speaking of, how did Tannehill finish T-3 in sacks but lose 100 more yards on sacks than anyone? :rofl:

View media item 1895610

Last edited:
Tannehill losing over 9 yards per sack (while others like Alex Smith lose closer to 5). Which means a Tannehill sack pretty much ends the drive.

These are always fun to look back on in retrospect :lol: :lol:

@awfulannouncing: The things we said about Cam Newton five years ago http://dlvr.it/KPB396

“If Mike Holmgren takes Cam Newton, he better be fired. I don’t care who he is, you would severely damage this process we have going here.” — Cleveland.com reader

“He was a one-year wonder. Akili Smith was a one-year wonder.” — ESPN’s Mel Kiper Jr.

“We know he loves to play the game of football, but this isn’t the NBA.” — Kiper

:rofl:

Last edited:
Tom Brady can't throw the ball more than 20 down the field anymore.

would have his brain scrambled like Wes and Julian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom