OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be tempted to stop using my phone and get a new one

I'd imagine that would rub off eventually if not

Last edited:
yeah him...couldn't think of his name.

no where to go but up for the Eagles

Front 7 will be nice, with the 4-3 move

Hopefully we can get something for barwin, move him to a 3-4 team.. We could play him at SAM, but wouldn't be getting his full value there

But we're locked in at MIKE (hicks) WILL (kendricks) and along the line curry-cox- Logan-graham

Just gotta figure out our secondary

Last edited:
Cox, curry and graham were all drafted with the 4-3 in mind.. Kendricks was incorrectly used as a SAM the one year he did play in a 4-3 (Under the oline coach)

Logan was drafted for the 3-4, but his role won't change much.. And he used quickness to get off blocks and just wasn't one of those massive NT

But having cox with single gap responsibility in an attacking scheme could be scary, considering what he did with the scheme restraints the last two seasons

Last edited:
StillIn got da Evoque & was one of 17 people to buy an authentic Nelson Agholor jersey

prob got stacks of cash in his walls like Walter White

Evoque took like a couple weeks to sell, I wish I could say the same for that damn jersey :smh:

U copped an evoque??? Why u selling the agholor jersey? You've given up on him?

years ago I did :lol:

I am hedging my bets and just copping a B Dawk throwback, I still think he will be good but just in case he is a bust...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom