OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember him doing some guitar riff celebration either his rookie or 2nd year. No one had a problem with it at all :lol:

If I was Cam I would celebrate every first down, Td, Long rush, completion, etc. Your time in the league isn't guaranteed, dude can flourish one year and be on the bench wearing track pants like RG3 the next year, or even be out of the league completely. I would enjoy every second and dance, smile, and have a good time. Nothing is promised in life and in the NFL.. Cam is just enjoying his time as a star on a winning team, because in the NFL the way he's flourishing now isn't guaranteed to continue next year or years in the future. If I was cam I would be wayy more ignorant I would break into complete you got served type dance routines with windmills, the worm, break dancing, moonwalk, Rakishi and Scotty too hotty WWE dance routines etc. after I made big plays.

Last edited:
If cam does the crip, clown, or blood walk after a score in the Super Bowl. He will be my favorite athlete ever.

Last edited:
Cam should choreograph a 3 minute dance routine to perform afte a score just to piss people off.

Last edited:
15986-xb0A.gif

could you imagine it tho?

Cam's rustle would reach critical mass :rofl:

Raider in Vegas would be sick. Just another reason in the year to hit Vegas
pimp.gif
Yup.. Raiders in Vegas would be a prefect fit..

One of these leagues going realize the potential in Vegas.. Gambling like weed will eventually get legalized throughout the whole country at some point.. But still got stigmas attached, even though they got the lines right on damn espn

Always assumed it would be NBA.. NFL always goes conservative with those things, but money talks for them

Agree with all of this...
....BUT    

Could you imagine a SuperBowl in Vegas though?  
sick.gif
     All I can say is All Star Weekend 2007.  The stories that I've heard...

Vegas don't even know where they'll get their water from in 20 years. raiders need to stop with the BS leverage pull and start spending time to find a legit investor in the team.

What will we see first, a Cam TD dance or Bronco defender mocking-Cam dance after a sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom