OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="StillIn729"]welp my grandmom just passed away, that sure puts a damper on today's games :frown:[/quote]My dude. :\ :frown: I'm sorry to hear that, man.

I don't mean this any type of way but positively and respectfully, but without knowing her, I'm thankful for the bond you and her shared. If you're sad she passed, then you 2 obviously had a positive relationship, and for that, I'm thankful.

(Apologies in advance if that's not what you're trying to hear right now. I mean no disrespect.)

My dude. :\ :frown: I'm sorry to hear that, man.

I don't mean this any type of way but positively and respectfully, but without knowing her, I'm thankful for the bond you and her shared. If you're sad she passed, then you 2 obviously had a positive relationship, and for that, I'm thankful.

(Apologies in advance if that's not what you're trying to hear right now. I mean no disrespect.)

thanks man, I appreciate it, no disrespect at all

I'm sorry Stillin.

Hue Jackson would be a great pickup for the 49ers.

thanks fam

and I agree, I think Hue is going to do very well second time around

him and McDaniels were the two second timers I was interested in

lol Hue got an anxiety attack and blew the play calling. 

I did always wonder how much knowing you have an interview the next day plays into your focus on game day

I mean hell, if I had an interview for a job I really wanted, my focus the day before at work would not be all there but football can be different I guess

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Maybe nationally, but locally in both cities Pittsburg and Cincinnati think this is the bigger rival

In Cincy yes, in Pitt Balt is still the main rival though 55 is making that shift a bit :lol:

stillin729 stillin729 So sorry for the loss man, condolences to you and yours.

After a nights sleep, I legit can't choose between what was more embarrassing - Texans getting shutout or the Bengals meltdown. Probably Cincy, what a joke. If Marvin Lewis keeps his job....

I did always wonder how much knowing you have an interview the next day plays into your focus on game day

I mean hell, if I had an interview for a job I really wanted, my focus the day before at work would not be all there but football can be different I guess
Hue already has a house in the bay area, he probably was thinking he hit the jackpot and was day dreaming about the sick cars he's going to buy.

Kirk "if I'm walking past you and say you like that, you've lost all personal freedom, you like that".

That's my QB.

Pulling for you guys today. Looking out for Pierre Thomas as a x-factor today (Kurt Warner said the same thing I was thinking :lol: ).

Last edited:
welp my grandmom just passed away, that sure puts a damper on today's games :frown:

hFx1alk.gif

another thing I seem to see in the video is Burfict is watching the ball the whole time and sees it sail over AB's head before then changing into his bull charge with his shoulder down.

:rofl: where is the video where you can see his eyes watching the football sail over. You're saying that in less then a second, he sees the ball fly over, realizes he doesn't have the ball, and then lowers his should to exactly where he think AB will lower his head (because AB lowers his head at the last minute and off to the side)?

welp my grandmom just passed away, that sure puts a damper on today's games :frown:
sorry man. hope you and your family are doing ok.

edit: ^ dragicon, I'm basing it on his head angle and other body cues which typically indicate where one is looking. it's an assumption of course but that's my best guess interpretation. you can of course interpret it differently. another thing, to reiterate what I had said earlier, I don't think Burfict was consciously deciding what to do as the play unfolded in that last second. it was instinctual and not intentional.

Last edited:
Hope these games deliver. Cincy v Pitt was an entertaining surprise after a lackluster first half

That's why I was telling y'all that the Ravens being good is great for football..

Baltimore vs Steelers is Classic
Baltimore vs Pats is classic.

We f'd up. We'll be right back NFL. Just wait on it
pimp.gif
I mean, ya'll really not that important to the league. 
laugh.gif

In fairness I don't think anyone team or division is.

:rofl: where is the video where you can see his eyes watching the football sail over. You're saying that in less then a second, he sees the ball fly over, realizes he doesn't have the ball, and then lowers his should to exactly where he think AB will lower his head (because AB lowers his head at the last minute and off to the side)?

That's what I'm saying. That slow mo vid got thread homies evaluating the play wrong. Either that or folks don't understand the speed at which these guys play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom