OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks fellas, she had a stroke on Monday and it was all downhill from there

my other grandmom died on my sister's wedding day unexpectedly in the morning
sick.gif
my grandfather died from cancer on my 18th birthday

i know these feels, prayers up bredren. my condolences

Repped.

Though is annoying the Packers are such media darlings I can't say there have been a ton of antics on their part though, aside from Clay Matthews. Pats have their sneaky stuff, but no one approaches the Steelers for out and out classlessness through the whole org.

Get that hatred out your heart.

Last edited:
[quote name="CP1708""][quote name="shatterkneesinc"]Cant really blame jeremy hill.
He was the one who got the team pumped up after gio got knocked out[/quote]You can't? He had ONE job. Hold the ball. Go down easy. Just hold the ball. Game was OVER.

Hold the ball. Thas it.[/quote]He was absolutely the most responsible party.

But teeeeeeeechnicallllllly, he had 2 jobs; hold onto the ball, and chew up at least a few yards. They had to move the ball a little because there was time enough for Pitt to get the ball back and Pitt had all timeouts.

He was absolutely the most responsible party.

But teeeeeeeechnicallllllly, he had 2 jobs; hold onto the ball, and chew up at least a few yards. They had to move the ball a little because there was time enough for Pitt to get the ball back and Pitt had all timeouts.
They would've had to have gotten a TD too, barring whether or not Cincy kicks a last FG. Hill lost them that game with that fumble

Last edited:
He was absolutely the most responsible party.

true. that was all on hill.. he lost that game for them. 

Steelers, Pats, and packers huh.

Teams that win the most 

eyes.gif

Some of you guys just talking just to talk
etc. Packers don't win the most either, they lose where it counts. Anti-Gmen
c'mon man. There's been multiple times where there have been questionable calls by officiating throughout the years. I used believe the refs were in the pats pocket.. But that was because I was bitter from their team whooping the steelers. I let that crap go and once I did that I viewed the refs and the game differently. 

Last edited:
ESPN has got to have the worst panelists of all time. These dudes are seriously giving the Steelers the win over the Broncos without AB and Bell? Same people who gave the Chiefs 0 attention. Disney
mean.gif

Hill lost the game. Hold the ball. Make them chew timeouts and just kick a field goal. That's ALL.

This ***** fumbles on the FIRST PLAY :lol: :smh:. You can't make this up.

In Philly/AC for the weekend, couldn't really see the Pitt-Cincy game from the roulette table, did the Bengals choke or was the penalty on Burfict the difference maker?
Nah the 4th & 3 catch by Antonio Brown Was the difference maker. 

with or without the penalties, the Marvin Lewis was going to find a way to lose the game. 

[quote name="NickFolarin"][QUOTE name="Carver"]Currently -8 
"Feels like" -26

Supposed to warm up a tad be less freezing cold around kickoff.. -4ish by then[/QUOTE]Edited :lol:[/quote]Proper edit. :lol:

Last edited:
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I miss when the Ravens were good
roll.gif

The Bengals are so unreliable, a bunch of mental midgets. If they and the Steelers weren't so dirty this rivalry would be better. 2014Ravens/Steelers >>> Bengals/Steelers anyday.
Maybe nationally, but locally in both cities Pittsburg and Cincinnati think this is the bigger rival

That's why I was telling y'all that the Ravens being good is great for football..

Baltimore vs Steelers is Classic
Baltimore vs Pats is classic.

We f'd up. We'll be right back NFL. Just wait on it :pimp:

JJ Watt is having groin surgery Tuesday, guess he quit on his team

Clownfraud something something, chop wood something, Pappa Johns

Anyway, sort of want WSH to win, just for there to be a shakeup. But I also don't care for people chanting "SEC" when their team is Vanderbilt

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 19s19 seconds ago
Discussed #49ers coaching search on @NFLGameDay: Hue Jackson interviews with 49ers brass. If all goes well, he could end today as SF's coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom