OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to get that nervous feeling that only comes with the playoffs

got a roller hockey game tomorrow morning at 8. Gonna be a struggle :lol:

Starting to get that nervous feeling that only comes with the playoffs

got a roller hockey game tomorrow morning at 8. Gonna be a struggle :lol:

so what you are saying is...

if the Steelers lose you will be hungover for roller hockey?

seen on twitter that Clowney left the building after being ruled inactive? not sure if true.

Going out for wings and some drinks for the games. Enjoy fellas. Good luck to those with teams playing.

Pulling for Texans and Cincy, but I know KC and Pitt will win :smh: .

Anyone that wants to be in their feels right now, check this out.

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/giants-tom-coughlin-tribute-coach/

Current and former players speaking on Tom Coughlin. Very good.

I care a lot more about that Couglin situation than I should.
laugh.gif
 Don't 'eem root for the Giants, but it goes beyond fanship IMO.

the Steelers running game scares me today but I also think AJ McCarron is buns but if he gets a playoff win before Dalton :lol:

the Steelers running game scares me today but I also think AJ McCarron is buns but if he gets a playoff win before Dalton :lol:

You? Man, I'm terrified.

I have no clue who the Steelers running back is tonight, I just know he has a French sounding name or some ****. He was decent at pass blocking last week, maybe he can break a couple of runs, who knows.

I'm hoping the game plan doesn't include Ben throwing it 55 times, but then again there might not be any other choice...

He's seriously misunderstood... media treats him like the Mockingjay of media backlash and people eat it up when it's advantageous to do so.

Said Clowney had to deal with a family issue and will return to the stadium later.

Dont really care which story is the real one tbh

Last edited:
Said Clowney had to deal with a family issue and will return to the stadium later.

Dont really care which story is the real one tbh

Be there, don't be there, whatever. If you aren't on the field your effectiveness is zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom