OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I just looked at my infractions and I actually got banned for a week by that Cleveland mod for saying no sane millionaire would want to live in Cleveland.

That dude is cut from the same cloth as the Los Angles Clippers.

I had forgot about it and now I'm lightweight heated.
I remember that. He really went to the ends of the earth defending both himself and Cleveland, only to get exposed that he had none of the things he kept bragging about that entire time.
DYING @ SP's post. 
laugh.gif

Alright, I've heard about this enough. Need a link or something, folks.
@AdamSchefter: Giants scheduling former Falcons' HC Mike Smith to interview for their HC job, per league sources.
@RapSheet: In other coaching news, #Giants interview Doug Marrone today. They've made clear they want a proven head coach. He can solidify it today.
This has to be sarcasm right?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This goes back to before Coughlin and the Giants split. I asked if you were gonna let Coughlin go, what other clearly better HC candidate is out there for a team that wants to win now w/ a 35 year old QB?

This is what Mara and Reese had in mind?

AWFUL.

from Ian Rapoport
At start of their search, #Eagles pursued #Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin, source said. He's told people he wants to stay in college now.

no way that can be true

If 15-17 counts as a good job then yea he did splendid :lol:,didn't he quit on the team though?

In the NFL,you get a certain amount of respect for being deal with all the aspects of being a head coach and not ****** up(locker room, management, scheme, public, media and the other NFL personnel around the league)

from Ian Rapoport
At start of their search, #Eagles pursued #Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin, source said. He's told people he wants to stay in college now.

no way that can be true

If true f-ckin finally. Been saying if a team was smart they should take a look at Sumlin. Always liked that guy...

Unless there's a personal issue that we don't know of yet I don't think it's totally unreasonable he doesn't wanna come back into those conditions. This isn't the same Marshawn as the one in Buffalo either. This Marshawn has it all.

If you guys think im crazy, I might be, i'm actually gonna take it one step further. I wouldn't put it past Marshawn to do the same thing as what Calvin is doing right now or what Willis/Borland did. Give it a year or two.

You guys do understand him better being more exposed on local level im sure. Hate that it sounds like im hating cause im a fan. I dont question his effort when the ball is in his hands. Its the vibe I get everywhere outside of that. Hope im wrong.

You not crazy or a hater you're just spewing idiocy and don't know what the hell you're talking about when you say Marshawn doesn't genuinely care about playing football. Take it from somebody who knows the man on a personal level. :lol:

Yea dude is sounding like those reporters that Marshawn never wants to talk to :lol:

I see it. :lol:

Last edited:
You not crazy or a hater you're just spewing idiocy and don't know what the hell you're talking about when you say Marshawn doesn't genuinely care about playing football. Take it from somebody who knows the man on a personal level. :lol:

I never said he doesnt care about playing football. Also I definitely dont know if what I said is true or not. I don't actually know anything about him. I get a feeling that he doesnt care if they lose. That's it.

I never said he doesnt care about playing football. Also I definitely dont know if what I said is true or not. I don't actually know anything about him. I get a feeling that he doesnt care if they lose. That's it.

I hear you Jay. Like, he won't be beat up about it. But something has to give since he's actually been ruled Out.

The update on the Sumlin-TAMU AD story is that the TAMU AD was sticking his stupid *** self into football matters and was pushing for Murray to play all along... initial reports suggested Sumlin was spurning everyone w/o much regard to the AD.

I missed the reply :lol:

you can't come in here and say you are tight with Marshawn then not explain it

I'm not tight with him. I do know him though. Was in a LTR with his first cousin for 2 years and knew him in passing before that.

Thought about shooting the club up multiple times, the gene pool is insane. :lol:

I'm not tight with him. I do know him though. Was in a LTR with his first cousin for 2 years and knew him in passing before that.

Thought about shooting the club up multiple times, the gene pool is insane. :lol:

fair enough, I think he gives it his 110% on the field but I am not sure he would miss football if he didn't play which I think Jay02 was getting at

btw I am not married :lol:

I know man it was just jokes. Wouldn't take it there if I knew you were.

Idk Jay02 initial post seemed like he meant something else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom