OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
nthat.gif

I said mad times you could put Cousins in for Griffin and get the same results or better. I was saying that during his rookie year. Maybe my hatred for Griffin influenced me but let's not act like I didn't say Cousins shouldn't be starting.

Bolts gonna Bolt. :smh:

do us a solid and let the phins win, fam. take the higher pick. make the phins pick lower. helps all parties.

BRUH don't you think I want that? :lol:

Leave it to us to win meaningless games with a completely depleted team to **** up our top 3 pick. :smh:

Dudes really out here tryna win with a 6th string offensive line and wide receivers off the street. :smh:

I said mad times you could put Cousins in for Griffin and get the same results or better. I was saying that during his rookie year. Maybe my hatred for Griffin influenced me but let's not act like I didn't say Cousins shouldn't be starting.

Again...you hyping up ANYTHING Cousins did before this year was based solely off your dislike of RG3.

I asked this question before
when are we going to raise Cam's standards and start judging him based on playoff success?

Is the MVP race even close now
Was talking to one of my homies and he was saying brady deserves it because he's "doing less with more" compared to cam. He's a tom brady homer and patriot **** rider so that's expected I guess.

when are we going to raise Cam's standards and start judging him based on playoff success?

Well, considering he has 3 games under his belt this question isn't exactly too fair.

However, with them being the clear favorites in the NFC, there are no more excuses.

I don't know if it's the age we're in where everything is just faster but damn, some people can't just sit back and enjoy the moment. 

What a shame 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom