OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thread right now who's the better QB this season Eli or Kirk. It's a rhetorical question but closer then we thought 13 weeks ago ain't it.
I think eli is still insurmountably better than kirk cousins 
laugh.gif

Killa Cam officially wrapped up the MVP, if it wasn't obvious before this. Props to the boy.

Carolina going undefeated into the playoffs. Those dudes are reaching the big game, man.

Giants stay teasing their fans. 
mean.gif

Why would you play passive and let them drive down the field for a FG? Why? Same **** they allowed in that crazy Saints game. Go for the damn homerun and see if you can make something happen, you already need them to make a mistake to have a chance to win! Just plain stupid to not have your defense play super aggressive in that last drive. No blitzes or nothing, off man by 5+ yards at the line. Wow.
Originally Posted by dmbrhs  
These ****** are really going undefeated 
sick.gif
Beating a bunch of trash teams almost the whole way.
FOH w/ that unnecessary shade. 
mean.gif
 When you win every single week the footnotes are irrelevant.

Last edited:
SMH then he hugs ODB right after :smh:

Who hugged?

Hey thread right now who's the better QB this season Eli or Kirk. It's a rhetorical question but closer then we thought 13 weeks ago ain't it.

Eli and it's not close. Kirk is having a good season. I stated this YEARS ago to jjs07 jjs07

Years ago, what?

PLEASE don't go this route, bro. Because the numbers and his play HARDLY warranted anyone to say that he had upside. You hyping up Cousins is a byproduct of your hate for RG3.

I'll give props when it's due, but this ain't one of those times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom