OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, this is why players hold out and push to get paid as much and as quickly as possible

1 Super Bowl appearance with 3 straight NFC title games and he takes a team friendly deal :lol: :lol:
He held a clipboard in 2011
Jokes>facts tho

Just got home and caught the last 10 minutes of the NFLN's NFL Top 10 Defenses of all time. Surprised they had the 2013 Seahawks ahead of the 2000 Ravens. 76 Steelers were 1 and 85 Bears were 2. 76 Steelers is way before my time but here the numbers they were reading off that season :x :x :x :x :x
That Steelers d was unreal... Crazy that that's the one that didn't get to or win the sb

I'd take the 02 Bucs d over the 2000 ravens... They'd not only shut you down, they would take turnovers to the endzone

76 they limped into Oakland with basically every star injured. That D was insane, definitely between them and the Bears for the best. Would love to do a comprehensive best defense thread and discuss someday. Sometimes I think the 08 Steelers go a little underrated, that D was serious and should warrant top 10 mentions

Unpopular opinion, 00 Ravens were a little overrated (definitely top ten, but not touching some of the usual suspects mentioned as greatest ever)

Last edited:
Last edited:
The Steelers 08 defense was so unreal man. That unit found ways to make plays every single week and had to continuously bail out that garbage *** offense.

I believe they led in almost every major category that year, except rushing yards allowed.

Hall is back today. Team is finally healthy just in time for this run. HTTR

eek.gif
 is he just returning from what Nuk did to him?

Jed York is destroying this team my goodness and I have the stones to complain about James Dolan smh

Surprised rob Ryan didn't get hired by his twin

Ok, this is pretty cool....

My wife and I were in Baltimore last night thru this AM. We had some stuff to do in the city. On our way out, we stopped at one of our favorite places to eat and ran into Ed Reed and some of his friends/family. Reed is being inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor today. Restaurant was very empty because it was so early when we were eating. Aside from Reed & his crew, we were the only ones in there. We talked to Reed for a LONG time this morning. We discussed just about everything but football :lol: Everything you hear about the guy off the field is true. Quiet, unassuming, and humble beyond belief. A true class act. He obviously doesn't need it because he's a multi-millionaire, but we ended up pick up the tab for him and everyone he was with and pay it forward. He was beyond appreciative of our gesture. This really made my day as Reed was one of my favorite players of all-time. Great way to kick off this football Sunday.

Ok, this is pretty cool....

My wife and I were in Baltimore last night thru this AM. We had some stuff to do in the city. On our way out, we stopped at one of our favorite places to eat and ran into Ed Reed and some of his friends/family. Reed is being inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor today. Restaurant was very empty because it was so early when we were eating. Aside from Reed & his crew, we were the only ones in there. We talked to Reed for a LONG time this morning. We discussed just about everything but football :lol: Everything you hear about the guy off the field is true. Quiet, unassuming, and humble beyond belief. A true class act. He obviously doesn't need it because he's a multi-millionaire, but we ended up pick up the tab for him and everyone he was with and pay it forward. He was beyond appreciative of our gesture. This really made my day as Reed was one of my favorite players of all-time. Great way to kick off this football Sunday.

thats dope bro :nthat:

I can't wait til the "new post" indicator returns

stupid Yeezy and the hypebeast gang broke it because of that thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom