OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah Dalton the dude you become cool with because you genuinely feel sorry for him.

He doesn't deserve the slander man.

Got a soft spot for my QB 
frown.gif

Andy has played great this season. I didn't put that crown on his head. I found the pic like that. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
@AlbertBreer: 49ers place QB Colin Kaepernick on injured reserve. May be done with the Niners.

:wow:

Sooooo Jed thinks Blaine is gonna take us to the promise land[emoji]128529[/emoji]

Wth our luck I know exactly how this is gonna play out. Gabbert is gonna win just enough games for us to get knocked out of a top five pick. Jed York will proceed to get Johnny Manziel on the roster :x

What always works for me is posting the picture on NT first you want to use. Then save the pic you posted and use that version of it for your avy. No white lines.

It's never not worked for me.

Just got home and caught the last 10 minutes of the NFLN's NFL Top 10 Defenses of all time. Surprised they had the 2013 Seahawks ahead of the 2000 Ravens. 76 Steelers were 1 and 85 Bears were 2. 76 Steelers is way before my time but here the numbers they were reading off that season :x :x :x :x :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom