OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football Zebras ‏@footballzebras 23m23 minutes ago
Second look at it. Because there is no "wind up" to hit the ball, it's not a bat. Not a foul. Initially I saw more of a swipe

there needs to be a full out investigation into this conspiracy. has to be done. by an "independent" investigator, of course. fine this referee crew, too.

These same NFL refs that scrutinized every little motion of Dez's catch in the playoffs just straight up ignored a rule here :smh:

Second look at it. Because there is no "wind up" to hit the ball, it's not a bat. Not a foul. Initially I saw more of a swipe

I'm going to assume the rule is regards to intent, not the full arm motion lol

The ref said he didn't feel like he hit the ball out. I guess he's saying it looked like he was trying to grab the ball???

I love when Young said they would score probably from the 6. Dilfer is like ehhh, this defense and the six yard line isn't a guarantee. Lewis, says no. Six inches. Dilfer goes ooohhhh.

Who or what in the **** is "Football Zebras"?
roll.gif

Bull ****. Get the **** out of here. Clearly a bat.

The ref said he didn't feel like he hit the ball out. I guess he's saying it looked like he was trying to grab the ball???

I love when Young said they would score probably from the 6. Dilfer is like ehhh, this defense and the six yard line isn't a guarantee. Lewis, says no. Six inches. Dilfer goes ooohhhh.

:lol: total BS. He's just trying to cover his *** now

Last edited:
Curtis Crabtree ‏@Curtis_Crabtree 10m10 minutes ago
Michael Bennett: "I don't like Matt Stafford much. He's from Dallas. They killed the President (JFK). ... I hold it against him."

Another ****storm for Goddell to weather. The refs have been horrific this season. I know this is my team but how did they not flag Steady B after this TD celebration

View media item 1737491

I thought you couldn't use the ball as a prop
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom