OFFICIAL: NFC Falcons @ Cardinals Rd. 1 Sat @ 1:15 Edit: NEW game image pg. 1

Originally Posted by BCF06

I got to admit I'm sick to my stomach right now but those knocking Matt Ryan are rediculous because he is just a rookie. A pretty good on at that. He now has experience in the playoffs and knows what it is to be in one. All the Falcons need to do is fix that disgusting D and get one more good receiver and I guarantee they will go far next year.
exactly. Matt Ryan is not the reason we lost this game. Based on the way the game ended youd think brooking was the rook out there

Good game. But the Cards came to play. Props to the Cards, they proved me wrong. I was thinking the falcons will run on the Cards all day.
Props to Falcons. Next year you guys should go farther in the playoffs. How Ryan step up as a rookie is amazing. I'll vote for him for cookie of the year.haha.
Whoever said Ryan=fraud. Come on man. Stop being Salty.

Originally Posted by S4L3

Shut the %*#+ up and pay Joka his money
Yikes. Somebody's upset.

LOL.

Your such a damn joke
smh.gif

I think collectively, they lost because of inexperience...On offense at least. They have vets on D, but it seemed like most of their mistakes were young teammistakes or guys just being too old. Worst of both worlds I guess.

Props to the Falcons for a turnaround season.

Roddy is that dude, and so is Burner.

I expect Ryan to have a bigger year next season, though.

Props to the Falcons on a great season, I thought they'd win this game but I wasn't surprised to see the opposite. Cards have some vets and big timeplay makers, they took a lot of risks down field and it payed off.

They will get smacked next week though.

Falcons have some linebacking and secondary needs to fufill next season. Lets hope that they can have back-to-back playoff seasons for the first time in theirhistory.

And for the record.

Jesse Tuggle > Keith Brooking.

Mr. Blank show Mr. Brooking the door.
smh.gif

i was at the game, i had a great time, stadium was poppin. Good win by the Cards . got home real late so i couldnt upload the pics until today. off my phoneso not the best quality

good riddance to the falcons. they are frauds and that was proved at the game. no more stupid posting from jetpac

Matt Ryan mvp consideration =
roll.gif

"John abraham= minimum 3 sacks
roll.gif

micahel turner - 200+ yards
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom