OFFICIAL: NFC Falcons @ Cardinals Rd. 1 Sat @ 1:15 Edit: NEW game image pg. 1

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Originally Posted by S4L3

I said this like 5 minutes. ago chief.
Wasn't talking about you chief....

Let it go.
Shut the %*#+ up and pay Joka his money

roll.gif

Nice win by the Cards. I honestly thought they would lose before they took the field.

I guess Edge isnt all washed up after all
laugh.gif

Falcons though, great year overall. I dont think anybody picked them to make the playoffs this year, so kudos to those guys for turning it around from lastyear. Props.

I expected this outcome.

Ryan is good...but not ready for this kind of stage. Arizona has too much talent...too many vets.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Dlo bout to explode.

I'll never forget like 7 yrs ago bryan cox (when he worked for espn) sayin keith brookings sux and the eye in the sky dont lie

And ever since its been confirmed he been garbage

i remember that, he was calling the guy the most overrated player
roll.gif
andsaying a he gets tackles, but it dont count when guys are dragging you

pimp.gif

That old sack of bones Brooking is a moron. Matt Ryan played like a rookie the entire game. AZs D came to play today. The Falcons wish they could say the sane.

At least I don't have to see Falcon stans posting about this team until September.

Originally Posted by DLo13

I really hope Keith Brooking retires or gets cut.

I've been watching dude get dragged for 10+ years. Enough is enough...

...and that's not even mentioning the fact that he didn't have the speed to cover RBs on pass routes, even back in 1998.

You ain't lying..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Dlo bout to explode.

I'll never forget like 7 yrs ago bryan cox (when he worked for espn) sayin keith brookings sux and the eye in the sky dont lie

And ever since its been confirmed he been garbage

i remember that, he was calling the guy the most overrated player
roll.gif
and saying a he gets tackles, but it dont count when guys are dragging you
Pretty much.

I'm gonna go drink, but I'm leaving ya'll dudes with a homework assignment...

Tell me when the last time Keith Brooking caused a Turnover (FF or INT) was.

I want answers on my desk by 8 AM tomorrow. No cheating.

I don't understand why everyone thinks the Falcons were a lock to win this game.

Like someone mentioned earlier, a rookie QB and a suspect defense on the road against a pretty potent offense, how can you put your money on ATL?

The Cards on the other hand, I liked their odds so that's who I put my money on.

Originally Posted by S4L3

this game aint over yet.
LOL. I'm afraid it is chief...

Matt Ryan=Fraud. Thank goodness you dudes can shut up about this clown now....

So you're a Cowboys fan whose QB hasn't even won a playoff game for as long as he's been in the league and has the more talented team but yetyou're gonna knock Matt Ryan whose team was complete garbage last year?? C'mon duke....for a 1st year guy give the guy some slack. Nobody expectedAtlanta to make the playoffs unlike the underachieving Cowboys.

Stop hating....(and by the way I am NOT an ATL fan).

At least the Falcons have some good young pieces on their team, just gotta build off of it. I predicted a random Cards win, but then getting beat up nextround. Part 1 correct, and I think regardless of who they play, part 2 of that prediction will be correct as well

I don't understand why everyone thinks the Falcons were a lock to win this game.
Because of the way AZ played against NE. I kept telling people this was our worst possible matchup. When Boldin caught that pass and ran it in Ithought that was Roy Williams chasing after him
smh.gif

I got to admit I'm sick to my stomach right now but those knocking Matt Ryan are rediculous because he is just a rookie. A pretty good on at that. He nowhas experience in the playoffs and knows what it is to be in one. All the Falcons need to do is fix that disgusting D and get one more good receiver and Iguarantee they will go far next year.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

btw, Fitzgerald is an amazing athlete
eek.gif
He is becoming the best receiver in the league.

I'm ecstatic to see the Cardinals win a playoff game, ten years was far too long.

Back
Top Bottom