OFFICIAL: NFC Falcons @ Cardinals Rd. 1 Sat @ 1:15 Edit: NEW game image pg. 1

The more the Cards drop back and pass you are giving John Abraham a chance to dominate the game
Well unless Chris Houston is declared inactive theres no reason for AZ to attempt less than 40 passes

Chris Houston is good but he tends to let his guard down a lot. He gets burned by good receivers. I'm hoping he and Foxworth step up Saturday.

<--------------
3 sacks, minimum.
pimp.gif

...and Chris Houston is garbage. I had hope for dude, too...
tired.gif

I just hope he doesn't get injured during the game. It's been happening the last 2 games where he has to go to the bench because of an injury.

Dude I'm so pumped right now!!!

This game needs to happen asap!

BURNER, NORWOOD, RYAN, WHITE

I hope they show American they came to play this postseason!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This could be a really entertaining game. Thinking more about it, I think the Cards may win this. No reason for the feeling, because I think ATL may have thebetter team and are obviously playing better. I don't know, I guess I can see Fitz/Boldin going crazy for one game, then the Cards getting smashed in thenext round.

I can't believe people are actually picking the Cardinals for this game. I guess they must not have seen the Falcons play that much. However I admit itwill be a close one.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Cards might surprise some people..the past is all out the door it just comes down to this game.

We know the level that Arizona is capable of playing at...any given Sunday I guess.
The offense yes, but that D is %%!+*#$ horrible! My prediction is that if the Falcons can have anywhere from 150-200+ yds rushing they will winthe game!

The Cardinals better hope their offense shows up today.

LMAO I put 1:15 as in PST since the game is played in Arizona!

But damn, all this Cardinals might when talk is bringing down this thread.... I'm going crazy.

Come on Falcons.

Turner needs 30+ carries with 180 yards with 2 TD's

I'm telling you Falcons will win guaranteed. Yes the cardinals have those 3 wide receivers but we tend to make stops every now and then. I think we willrun all over Arizonas D with Norwood and Tunrner. Abraham is also bound to get a sack along with Big Grady Jackson.

Back
Top Bottom