OFFICIAL: NFC Falcons @ Cardinals Rd. 1 Sat @ 1:15 Edit: NEW game image pg. 1

First playoff game of the 2008 season, but in the New Year of 2009!

Atlanta Falcons (11-5) vs. Arizona Cardinals (9-7)

Game infowith team stats!

6qia93.jpg

Early bird gets the worm!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cardinals quit playing football when they clinched the division.

You can't just start it up now, Falcons got this.

I was about to start this thread yesterday SoHi is right its a wrap.

Falcons 54
Cardinals 24

I would not be surprised if Arizona wins...yes, they're playing bad, but the playoffs are a brand new season. That being said, I still think the Falconswill win.

Falcons must win, they won't hear then end of it here and the ATL. Especially playing the Cards though the Cards play well inside.

Lets Go!

best way to win this game is to run the ball 60 times between Turner, Norwood, and Snelling. Do not let Warner on the field

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

best way to win this game is to run the ball 60 times between Turner, Norwood, and Snelling. Do not let Warner on the field

This is actually completely smart. Keep the Cards off the field.
Utilize the 3 backs. Also Norwood in that wildcat =
pimp.gif

Man we need to go as far as we can this year because have you seen the Falcons schedule for next year. It's horrid.

This game should be interesting

Cards take it 34-27

Both secondarys might get exposed
DRC has been playin lights out tho

Yea, I know he falcons secondary is in for it. Great passer with 2 great receivers is trouble.
Let's just hope Turner & Norwood control the game.

The more the Cards drop back and pass you are giving John Abraham a chance to dominate the game. I think they should try to commit to the run with Edge and usescreens and draws for Arrington. Over the past few weeks Todd Haley's playcalling has been vanilla they are gonna have to mix it up in order to win.

Im liking us in this one...we just need a heavy run game and we will win...our defense makes plays when it needs to

Cards might surprise some people..the past is all out the door it just comes down to this game.

We know the level that Arizona is capable of playing at...any given Sunday I guess.

Back
Top Bottom