:::[Official][NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Century Link:::

Well, I guess you know where you need to be this Sunday.

I usually watch it with my family and friends who are close enough to be my 2nd family. We even have our own Ramsey from the Bud Light commercials.

lmao how funny my boy's girlfriend said i was ramsey :rofl: i always lose my mind during 49er games.

My roommate/best friend is a big-time Niners fan and we live near Seattle. I can tell all the facebook and twitter comments have him ready to shotgun insults the second the Niners win, if it happens. He's quiet and subdued like a man ready for verbal assualt. Probably has a list of names he's going after. :lol:

Either way, I get to see disappointment. My friend or all of Washington.

...I think I'm a hater...:lol:

Last edited:
My roommate/best friend is a big-time Niners fan and we live near Seattle. I can tell all the facebook and twitter comments have him ready to shotgun insults the second the Niners win, if it happens. He's quiet and subdued like a man ready for verbal assualt. Probably has a list of names he's going after. :lol:

steve_buscemi_billy_madison.png

steve_buscemi_billy_madison.png

:lol:

View media item 751081

:lol:

This is a chance for the Seahawks to redeem themselves after falling short last season. Both defenses are nice. Looking for the Seahawks to pull out the win; Lynch is an animal when playoffs come around and Seahawks are playing at home. This game just might be an instant classic. 

I agree.

Seattle just really needs to get into Kaep's head early on. We all know he's good for a few wasted timeouts a game and in what's expected to be a close game, that could end up being a difference.
If you watched Niner games more closely, you would know that very few (if any) of the burned timeouts are the fault of his. 
Man, I don't know about all that. I can see where others can come into play with the blame, but to deflect all of it from Colin? Nah.
Sorry I didnt see your response until now.

No offense, but to me that is simply you not watching enough Niner games, and watching zero games in person.  Its not always easy to see this, but Kap is constantly standing and waiting for play calls to get in, and we typically dont break the huddle until there are like 10-12 seconds left on the clock.  With the amount of presnap shifting and motions we do, coupled with the fact that we call two plays and our QB has to choose based on defensive alignments, it is abundantly clear that this is a SYSTEM issue not a quarterback issue.

Alex Smith, who is widely considered one of the smarter QBs in the league (and one who commands an offense well), had the exact same issues when he played under Harbaugh/Roman.

With that being said, I dont see how someone who has the high football IQ that you do, can simply take the easy route and just blame the QB.  That is very lazy analysis.

Last edited:
DK should've trademarked demanding for apologies.
laugh.gif
 Man, that comment got taken so far out of context here on the boards that there's nothing I can do but laugh at it now.  The rest of the board appears to love it so there's nothing I can do about it now.  
When the seahawks win I want personal apologies from every 9er fan in this thread.
First off, be happy and glad you're even allowed to post in this thread in the first place champ.  Lets not overlook that.  Like I said earlier, I'm starting to see some positivity from the Seahawks fanbase here on NT.......but that doesn't mean there isn't room for growth and improvement, which you clearly have illustrated.  I don't mind folks being happy and excited about their team but lets keep it cool for the time being.  
Might have tickets lined up *crosses fingers*
Keep us posted champ.  Even I, yes I would like to see you be present at the game.  

Back
Top Bottom