OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Quote:
Too early in the morning to get into it. Did u even see the game Shuges? Have u watched the Knicks closely the past 5 seasons? Doubt it.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Out

this dude mike breen would see a bad call on the knicks, show the replay, and still point out something little to side with the officials. say if a push foul is called against the knicks he would say "i dont know clyde there was a little movement with the hand there". i don't know why we are arguing about announcers but gus johnson is that dude. how can we forget the crawforddd for threeeee *faints* and the infamous pause on spike :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

What made that even funnier was that Spike didn't even react. It was like a normal, casual convo between two Brooklyn dudes. :lol:
laugh.gif
Mez 1 presents...Nas is God's Son (The Remix): Coming Soon
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Quote:
reading the papers every day

Well if you get most of your knowlege oof the papers, that explains your low opinion off of the Knicks.
Who said I get "most" of my knowledge from the papers? I cited the newspaper as ONE example of how I follow the Knicks and dudes alreadytwisting !#+! around.
laugh.gif

Man whatever.

If ya'll think I hate the Knicks, it is what it is. Like I said before, I call it like i see it. I'm not apologizing for that.
laugh.gif

i knew i wasn't the only one who rejoices every time that mike breen isn't calling th knick game. the refs have NEVER made a call that he doesn'tagree with.

todays game will be against the heat at the garden once again. heat are winless so far and i will be
mad.gif
if the knicks give them their first win of the season. also wade is most likelyplaying this game coming back from an injury so i hope he will show some rust. last season against the heat crawford torched them with 52 and i hope he canhave a bounce back game for his poor play during the magic game. i expect zbo's 5th straight double double
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Wow, I dont even know why you're takin this so personal Shuges. I made a comment and you decide to take it a step forward like someone's trying to playyou for a fool or something. I said what I said because the knicks have been on the short end of many questionable calls over the last few seasons. If you feela certain way about the knicks, I have no problem with that. I never thought or questioned, or even assumed you hated the knicks. When we win/lose/get smacked by 40 you won't catch me on some 'homerism', 'hate', Zodoggism. Trust me, when they're bad, I'll make sure to point itout. Same goes for Mike Breen and these officials... Im always neutral when it comes to my teams, but I guess when fans defend their team it always boils downto one coming off as a 'homer'.

Yeah, so the Heat are coming to town. I think we can take this game. Wade will probably play tonight. It's be nice if Aaron Jamal Crawford hangs another50+ on the Heat.

^ damn king jay i aint see you around in a minute homey

where u been?
anywho... can anyone give me the knicks sig, i lost it all in this yuku move along wit my avy, good looks.

this will be an embarrassment of epic proportions if the knicks give the heat their first win tonight. f'ing penny hardaway starts for them, this isn't1996.

knicks by seven.

i REFUSE to lose to this guy on our home court. unacceptable.

82m3wjq.jpg

damn, bad news

Knicks Might Be Without Randolph Against Heat
In NEWSDAY, Anthony Rieber writes, "The Knicks could be without Zach Randolph when they face Shaquille O'Neal and the Miami Heat Sunday night at the Garden. Randolph learned of the death of his grandmother late Friday night and flew to Indiana. Coach Isiah Thomas said Saturday that the power forward is "questionable" for Sunday."

damn Zbo we need ya tonight but dont even think about playin tonight i know how it is to lose a grandmother. RIP to her.
eddy should be able to hold us down against an aging shaq

word we cannot give the heat their first win. we need to run them out the building with our athletic players. eddiehouse5 heres a gif with that wade pic
laugh.gif

7x1txq9.gif

throwback1718, that's bad news. if zbo doesn't play tonight does his streak of double doubles end or itcontinues when hes back?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Wow, I dont even know why you're takin this so personal Shuges. I made a comment and you decide to take it a step forward like someone's trying to play you for a fool or something. I said what I said because the knicks have been on the short end of many questionable calls over the last few seasons. If you feel a certain way about the knicks, I have no problem with that. I never thought or questioned, or even assumed you hated the knicks. When we win/lose/ get smacked by 40 you won't catch me on some 'homerism', 'hate', Zodoggism. Trust me, when they're bad, I'll make sure to point it out. Same goes for Mike Breen and these officials... Im always neutral when it comes to my teams, but I guess when fans defend their team it always boils down to one coming off as a 'homer'.

My dude, you are absolutely correct. My apologies all around. I wasn't trying to start anything even though I DID go off a bit.
laugh.gif

Trust me, I have no problems with you whatsoever (I actually agree with a lot of your posts in the various threads I see you in, especially the old Metsthread).

I guess I'm so used to my peoples always saying I hate the Knicks when in fact I don't. I just hate Zeke.
laugh.gif

hmm thats a good question,
i would think his streak would end IF he at least had the opportunity to play and didnt get the double double.
so i think if he aint play his streak wouldnt end

thats atleast how i think it should work.
but i could be completely wrong

that gif is priceless.
laugh.gif
i wonder how many times he'll be kissingthe hardwod tonight
eyes.gif
cant stand the way he plays.

even if randolph doesn't play, we should still win this game. the heat are just throwing pieces together and hoping it works. davis, wade, and o'nealhave never played together, we must take avdantage of this. 24 and seven for jamal, easy. that team play no defense at all, the knicks got this.

for all the *****ing the suns fans did last playoffs - i think the true victim of the "leaving the bench rule" was the knicks team up 3-1 against theheat in the 90s.

so with that being said, beat the heat!

Back
Top Bottom