OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

jeffries showed a lot in the detriot game, hopefully he can bring over that defense and hustle consistently. Q rich has fallen off hardddd because of hissurgery and his injury. If jeffries keeps up the effort id start him at the 3.

this dude rapsa always coming in with the negative comments someone put that ban this man gif on him real talk

the knicks have to get it together, hopefully they eat good this weekend and wake up and realize that the season isn't over yet.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

the knicks have to get it together, hopefully they eat good this weekend and wake up and realize that the season isn't over yet.

oh they all def eating good trust me with that payroll lol

speaking of eating what happen to michael sweetney? he made any moves after chicago?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

it's alright knicks fans...after beating you guys, we got our arses handed to us by boston.

hope you feel better. happy turkey day.

Actally i wish yalls wudda won. That just makes us feel worse knowing how far the bar is between us and our division leaders right now. We got no beef withyalls, Baron Davis is my favorite non-Knicks PG in the league.

Today is the day where Eddy Curry ever shows any knind of toughness... Cause if you try and get to his turkey, you done. Maybe he can transfer some of that tohis interior defense?

hopefully eddy steps it up.

this next game against the bulls is VERY winnable. these are two teams that are playing under their potential. we should win this game.

Found this just now on realgm.com. It says that we may look back at JVG and try and get him back. I would love that cause he would get them to play some D buti doubt it will happen. The other choice it mentions is the guy that i have wanted since day 1, Mark Jackson. He has always been very smart on the game (as aplayer and now even after he is very good on YES for the swamprats) but not only that he is a NY native he was a Knick and played ball at St. Johns, he is alsoa young coach that is smart but more importantly he can bring some much needed fire like good young coaches have done in the past (Avery Johnson, LawrenceFrank, etc.). I thnik Jackson would be great for this team as a coach...

"Frank Isola of the New York Daily News reports that the status of Isiah Thomas as president and coach of the Knicks is now day-to-day. He discusses alist of top candidates to replace Thomas if he is fired, including former Knick head coach Jeff Van Gundy. James Dolan knows that under Van Gundy, the Knickswere winners and that Van Gundy was immensely popular with the fans. Van Gundy immediately would find eight or nine players who are willing to compete, defendand sacrifice for the good of the team. He would restore the defensive-minded culture that made the Knicks a feared team in the '90s. His greatestchallenge would be getting through to Eddy Curry, who mostly has looked disinterested this season. However, Van Gundy has had a pretty good success rateworking with centers such as Patrick Ewing, Marcus Camby and Yao Ming. Isola believes former Knick and native New Yorker Mark Jackson may also garnerconsideration and discusses the possibility that Jackson could be hired as an assistant coach who would eventually take over the head coaching job from VanGundy."

Who cares who's the coach, it does not matter who's coaching the team.

You have young guys who want to play, and veterans (I'll consider Curry and Zach veterans) not playing any defense and not leading by example. You havebums like Flip Murray saying that the Knicks look like they don't even want to be there, that's bad.

You can't waste your team being emotionally attached to the team they way they have been playing. I love my Knicks to death, but at the same time why am Igoing to stress myself over a team that simply does not care? They are paid millions of dollars to shoot a basketball, and you can't put effort on defense?GTFOHWTBS.

I'm not even in basketball mode anymore....can't even play 2K8....
smh.gif
....can't stand this @@+%....

Right now we are in a state of an emergency....Isiah has 2 go...we need a coach like Van Gundy back. He can pick out who wants 2 turn this around...

Lee has 2 start..and maybe even Balkman....line-up would be like this...

Marbury
Q-Rich
Balkman
D-Lee
I could care less

Those four IMO are the best defenders we have and can light up the score board various of different ways...

And for the center spot....right now I would take Zach over Eddy cause his rebounding game is ridiculous....Eddy is slippin' this year...he hasn'tbrought a new element 2 his game this season...not even showin' improvment on the boards or defense....

And Zach needs 2 stop bein' so damn lazy....

smh @ all the negative comments in this thread

knicks showing there potential, looks good

balkman
pimp.gif

Francis

^Nope apparently he doesn't.

He sits there and whines after every shot he misses. It's really beginning to piss me off.

And
smh.gif
@The Knicks losing a 10 point lead. We're horrible.

Hey, HTTB, you think you can make me a Knicks avy, sort of like your old Yankees avy with Balkman's #32?

Back
Top Bottom