who do we want? rose or beasley?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
where have you been these last few months

damn its that serious
laugh.gif
. i must ve been under a very large rock iguess. either that or i just don't see a significant difference btween the two. or maybe there's some master plan you guys have come up with.

I dont think theres THAT much of an argument...that its Rose #1 and Beasley #2 but we wont be torn up if we get Beas...

...now if neither of those happen, personally, Im hopin for OJ as my 3rd choice, and B. Lopez as my 4th...after those its w/e (just dont take Gordon orBayless)...

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

Originally Posted by MaxElite

who do we want? rose or beasley?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
where have you been these last few months

damn its that serious
laugh.gif
. i must ve been under a very large rock i guess. either that or i just don't see a significant difference btween the two. or maybe there's some master plan you guys have come up with.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
just look at the first post my man, i already got his jersey made out and everything
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"I wouldn't pass on Beasley," the scout said. "He'll be in the Hall of Fame one day. I'd take Beasley and put him with Stephon Marbury instead of putting Rose in place of Marbury. When he's playing with the light on, Marbury could play another three, four years. (Eddy) Curry and (Zach) Randolph are their biggest problems."
at least he got something right. I would love to have Beasley i would rather take Rose, and im not saying i want to throw in Marbury as thestarter because i dont but some people just fail to realize that we cant do $+$@ with Zach and Eddy at the 4 and 5. just too much liabilities in the frontcourt alone that no matter how many positives we have else where we will still be $+$@. Curry has to go we need to try hard to get him ou, i just want him offthis team ASAP.

If we stay at 5, I wanna trade down and pick up Augustin and a second round pick.

Then we tank next season and see if we can land that franchise player.

Nycknicks105 Mock Draft

1. Memphis Grizzles- Micheal Beasley
2. Seattle Supersonics- Derrick Rose
3. Miami Heat- Brook Lopez
4. Minnesota Timberwolves- OJ Mayo
5. New York Knicks- Jerryd Bayless
6. Los Angeles Clippers- Eric Gordon
7. Milwaukee Bucks- DJ Augustin
8. Charlotte Bobcats- Kevin Love
9. Chicago Bulls- Anthony Randolph
10. New Jersey Nets- DeAndre Jordan

Yeah, thats right. Were getting the 4th-6th pick.

I just have a feeling in my stomach that the Heat will not the get the top 2 picks. For some reason I think Memphis or Seattle will get it.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

If we stay at 5, I wanna trade down and pick up Augustin and a second round pick.

Then we tank next season and see if we can land that franchise player.

word
pimp.gif

The next 10 or so years depend on this tomrrow. Its more important that the knicks nation realize . We need either 1 or 2. Anything else is unacceptable. We have a 7.4% chance to get 1. But I will take # 2. Derrick Rose or Michael Beasley.

Im lighting candles at sundown and might hit up the temple.

So Pray to the Lottery Gods, we want 1985 all over again.

We need this.

The NBA needs this.

New York City Needs this.

I need this.

Please.

After ao many years of everything going wrong, something has got to go right. We've dealt with so much as Knicks fans, and we deserve to have something tocheer for again. We all may argue and fight at times, but I know we all have what's best for the Knicks in mind at all times. Now, my brethren, is the timewhen we put all our differences to the side and unite as one to hopefully will our lottery ball and take one of the top two picks.

The basketball gods have been toying with us for too long, something's got to give. From selfish PGs to heartless Centers. Horrible management moves andeven worse moves by our owner. We've been laughed at for too long. Now is the time the tide changes. It has to be now. This is our time to move back towardbeing respected.

Tomorrow is huge. If there is some kind of higher being out there somewhere, I ask you to have mercy on our joy famined souls. Allow us a day of glory. Let usget what is long overdue.

Please. Please. Please.

This is our time.

Have faith my brother.

Think happy thoughts.

Dreams of Knicks ping pong balls.

We shall overcome.

By any means necessary.

No taxation without representation.

Hell no, we won't go!

You get the point.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Please.

After ao many years of everything going wrong, something has got to go right. We've dealt with so much as Knicks fans, and we deserve to have something to cheer for again. We all may argue and fight at times, but I know we all have what's best for the Knicks in mind at all times. Now, my brethren, is the time when we put all our differences to the side and unite as one to hopefully will our lottery ball and take one of the top two picks.

The basketball gods have been toying with us for too long, something's got to give. From selfish PGs to heartless Centers. Horrible management moves and even worse moves by our owner. We've been laughed at for too long. Now is the time the tide changes. It has to be now. This is our time to move back toward being respected.

Tomorrow is huge. If there is some kind of higher being out there somewhere, I ask you to have mercy on our joy famined souls. Allow us a day of glory. Let us get what is long overdue.

Please. Please. Please.

This is our time.

well said httb
pimp.gif
, these dudes trying to jinx us predicting a 5th-6thpick
indifferent.gif
, wheres the hope attttttttt

[h1]ROSE GARDEN?[/h1] [h2]KNICKS DREAMING OF TOP PICK[/h2]
[h3]By MARC BERMAN[/h3]
May 20, 2008 -- Tonight the Knicks will find out if Donnie Walsh will be building a Rose Garden at 33rd and Eighth Avenue.

After seven years of torture, 23 years removed from winning the Patrick Ewing Lottery, the Knicks are in desperate need of ping-pong ball luck bouncingtheir way at tonight's NBA Draft Lottery at 7:30 p.m. in Secaucus.

After sitting out the last two years because the Bulls owned their lottery picks, the Knicks go in as the fifth seed, with a 7.4 percent chance of winningit. The big prize is Memphis point guard Derrick Rose, a lovely fit in coach Mike D'Antoni's run and gun scheme.

Rose and spectacular power forward Michael Beasley will be the draft's top two picks. Beasley, according to one scout, is "a freak of nature"who can run the floor but doesn't make the Knicks as instantly credible as Rose.

D'Antoni will sit on the dais tonight and might slam the table harder than Dave DeBusschere once did if the Knicks win the lottery.

"I just haven't seen too many guys with that kind of explosion from the point-guard position," Walsh told The Post yesterday about Rose."It's the kind you rarely see."

Walsh spent yesterday looking for a good-luck charm to bring to Jersey. He will be in the private lottery room when the ping-pong balls roll around thedrum, learning the Knicks' fate an hour before the rest of the world. The Nets are the 10th seed, with 1.1-percent chance of the No. 1 pick, and minorityowner Jay-Z will replace Kiki Vandeweghe on the dais.

Either Rose or Beasley will go No. 1, depending on team need. But with Zach Randolph entrenched at power forward and difficult to trade, the Knicks needRose more.

The Knicks have a 16 percent chance of moving into the top two. If they do move into the second hole, Walsh likely would try to trade up to No. 1 if theKnicks believe the team ahead of them will pick Rose. The Knicks can't fall worse than eighth.

D'Antoni has told confidants he thinks Rose can be the next Steve Nash. And he told The Post that Rose is "Jason Kidd with a shot."

If the Knicks remain at five, they still could take a guard and try to make him the point. O.J. Mayo, Jerryd Bayless and Eric Gorden fall into the categoryof super talented combo guards. D.J. Augustin is the only pure point guard worth a lottery pick, but could be a reach at five.

D'Antoni is content to go with Stephon Marbury as his starting point guard for one season, but that changes if Rose becomes a Knick. The Knicks arereluctant to trade Marbury to ruin their future cap situation, but a buyout is possible.

"There's guys who are going to be very good point guards in this league," Walsh said. "Derrick Rose instinctively is a good point guard.There's not one as obvious as Rose but they can develop into really good point guards. Our job is to find which is the one."

Ewing is not a serious candidate for D'Antoni's four-man staff, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
This post got locked but I missed this post...very funny

http://niketalk.com/topic/74709

I say we all do what he says
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th=""]Author[/th] [th=""]Comment[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
off_line.gif
az005us[/td] [td] [h3]
unread.gif
Can Everyone Help Me Pray For the Knicks Tomrrow in the Draft Lottery?[/h3] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Lead[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

05/19/08 10:50 PM
[/td] [td]
Tags : None

The next 10 or so years depend on this tomrrow. Its more important that the knicks nation realize . We need either 1 or 2. Anything else is unacceptable. We have a 7.4% chance to get 1. But I will take # 2. Derrick Rose or Michael Beasley.

Im lighting candles at sundown and might hit up the temple.

So Pray to the Lottery Gods, we want 1985 all over again.

We need this.

The NBA needs this.

New York City Needs this.

I need this.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

May the ghost of the great, loved, legend and immortal Dave DeBusschere ...

debusschere_mem.jpg

... help us once again get our savior ...

inlove.gif
inlove.gif
dance.gif
beer.gif
beer.gif
nod.gif
beer.gif

You better pray tonight!!!

Back
Top Bottom