OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

pimp.gif
@ Kenny. dude knows its stuff

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Kenny Smith is good in my book.
And what's funny about Stephen A?

Not questioning his knowledge, its just the way he carries himself
laugh.gif
. I was use to listening to him on the radio. Every time a listener called him and gave him a stupid trade proposal, He would tell him to "SHULLL-UP"and Hang up on him.

I just imagined him saying that to an NBA GM
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. I was use to listening to him on the radio. Every time a listener called him and gave him a stupid trade proposal, He would tell him to "SHULLL-UP"and Hang up on him.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

[h1]Patrick Ewing 'bothered' by lack of contact from Donnie Walsh[/h1]
BY FRANK ISOLA
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Saturday, April 26th 2008, 10:36 PM

Patrick Ewing is upset that Donnie Walsh has not reached out to him regarding the Knicks' head coaching vacancy.

"No, no one's contacted me....It did (bother me), but I guess that's life," Ewing said during an interview with TNT. "I'm in agreat situation here in Orlando working (as an assistant coach) with(Dwight Howard). If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. But yes,it did bother me."

Ewing, who has worked for the Wizards, Rockets, Magic and NBATV since retiring, has said in the past he would love to return to the Knicks either as a head coach or assistant coach.

"Obviously I played in New York, I know the area, I know the team, I know the fans, I know everybody," he said. "I know the media. Sonaturally I would love to interview."

BY FRANK ISOLA
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Patrick Ewing is upset that Donnie Walsh has not reached out to him regarding the Knicks' head coaching vacancy.

"No, no one's contacted me....It did (bother me), but I guess that's life," Ewing said during an interview with TNT. "I'm in agreat situation here in Orlando working (as an assistant coach) with(Dwight Howard). If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. But yes,it did bother me."

Ewing, who has worked for the Wizards, Rockets, Magic and NBATV since retiring, has said in the past he would love to return to the Knicks either as a head coach or assistant coach.

"Obviously I played in New York, I know the area, I know the team, I know the fans, I know everybody," he said. "I know the media. Sonaturally I would love to interview."

BY FRANK ISOLA
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

BY FRANK ISOLA
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

BY FRANK ISOLA
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

BY FRANK ISOLA
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

BY FRANK ISOLA
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

BY FRANK ISOLA
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

BY FRANK ISOLA
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

BY FRANK ISOLA
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

BY FRANK ISOLA
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Back
Top Bottom