OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Now for the Isiah situation...i wouldn't keep him as a head coach, but i would keep him as some sort of scout. Dude is a terrible coach, but he is a solid scout.

i have a feeling we will get the 4th-5th pick...I just know it.
laugh.gif

^Yeah, I feel the same way.

In reality, I see us ending up with OJ Mayo.

I really hope we can get Rose, though. We need Derrick Rose.

Now all we have to hope for is that Walsh doesn't end up quitting on us, or having Dolan fire him. You just never know with this organization.

Oh, do i miss the Ernie Grunfeld days.
frown.gif

^ that's kinda how I feel...We thought Larry Brown would be great, we thought Isiah could no way be worse than Layden...

They gota prove somethin to me first.

I can't imagine things getting any worse tho

IMO Donnie Walsh will get it done in NY...

he knows what he's doing...

He's a great of a CEO and also one of the best scouts the league. He can definitely turn the franchise around. He built those great Pacer teams in the90s... Probably would've been had a championship or two if not for the Bulls
grin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Then he rebuilt the team-- without losing -- turning Dale Davis into Jermaine O'Neal.

He will be great for the Knicks. IMO the current poor state of the Pacers is mainly because of Bird.

but I'm thinking that he might give Zeke a "2nd chance" again....

Yeah, exactly. But to what you and a lot of other people have said. There is no where else to go, but up. This is probably as bad as you can possibly get as anorganization.

Hiring Donnie Walsh, and firing Isiah would be an immediate step forward. Like I've said before, i wouldn't completely decapitate Zeke from the Knicksall together, I'd keep him as some sort of scout.

I'm just worried about the Bull's probably hiring Rick Carlisle as their head coach. He would be a perfect coach for LeBron as well.

LOL OMG. I was wondering why the thread jumped up 2 pages.

Awww man im so happy right now lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

roll.gif

Francis

Selling the Knicks wouldn't be so bad at this point. Dolan still is a terrible owner, and have shown no signs of winning until now.

We need to do everything possible to not win another game.

Mardy, Chandler, Jefferies, Rose, Lee

throw that lineup out there for 35 minutes a night

There is no shame in tanking.

It's the right thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom