Official New York Giants 2013 Off-Season thread: (2014 schedule on page 87)

he gave himself up obviously.  mayock is an idiot.

"he didn't know the rule. it frustrates me when a guy makes a play like that and gets away with it."
[h1]Rule 7 Section 4 Article 1 (a): How to give yourself up[/h1]

An official shall declare dead ball and the down ended:

(a) when a runner is out of bounds or declares himself down by falling to the ground and makes no effort to advance.
Mayock needs to shut the **** up.  The play ended when Randle was on the ground, put the ball down and stopped trying to advance.

Last edited:
I'm not even a Giants fan (more a Jets fan who's an all things NY supporter) and this **** is infuriating me
laugh.gif

Brandon Jacobs has had some gaps and great runs but it seems like he gives himself up. Can this cat not cut anymore???? A lot of open field and he's going down

If Giants end up with a top 3-5 pick, they need to seriously consider taking Todd Gurley.  I know Running Back value can be found late and up to the 5th round, but I mean... they need a complete turn around on this run game.  Clowney isn't going #1 unless NYG get that, but if he's gone by pick 3, Gurley?

I really hope that 3, 83, and 84 all get cut tomorrow. They're all ******g worthless. **** them

Back
Top Bottom