Official New York Giants 2013 Off-Season thread: (2014 schedule on page 87)

They said earlier today a few teams were looking at Brandon Jacobs and offered guaranteed money but he wouldn't budge. He only wanted to play for the Giants and hoped he would get a shot.

Loyalty at it's finest

As for faking injuries, I don't think we did. That no huddle offense was slower than huddling up. We had some real injuries, maybe Jenkins faked it. I really don't give a ****

They said earlier today a few teams were looking at Brandon Jacobs and offered guaranteed money but he wouldn't budge. He only wanted to play for the Giants and hoped he would get a shot.

Loyalty at it's finest

As for faking injuries, I don't think we did. That no huddle offense was slower than huddling up. We had some real injuries, maybe Jenkins faked it. I really don't give a ****

he wanted the niners to cut him last season so he could join us for the playoffs/playoff push.

Losing today won't be the end of the world but it would def be a confidence booster. Giants offensively are as talented as anyone in the league, their problem lately has been turnovers/red zone issues (hopefully Jacobs helps in that department).

I expect both Manning brothers to throw for 300+ yards a piece. Denver's pass rush is very good and I don't trust this offensive line yet, hope the Giants challenge the Bronco's secondary especially with Champ out.

Giants can easily go on a winning streak after today, for me personally its about HOW they play after the bad loss last week.

Let's see how Allen Bradford does today.

Last edited:
Today's game day gear

LET'S GET IT!!!!

Peyton and those WR's against our DB's :x

Just don't give the game away fellas like last week and we'll have a chance.

Last edited:
Our secondary has looked good, I'm more concerned with the shirter passes vs the LB's. They did well vs the run, we'll see how it goes today.

Nobody will stop Peyton if he is in the zone, Giants offense just needs to take care of the ball.

Very impressed with our defense so far. Defense is going to be better than I thought this year.

Nicks is reliable but damn, he gotta catch that. Nicks dislocating his finger on a missed first down :smh:

Our O line is getting HAMMERED

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom