Official New York Giants 2013 Off-Season thread: (2014 schedule on page 87)

welp it was fun
no it wasn't 
laugh.gif

G-men should've never been in this position to begin with :smh:
Oh well, it's over now
See y'all next year!

Still finished 9-7 with mounting injuries and tough schedule, losing to ******** by 1 and eagles by 2 when they controlled by games was the difference, today would've been a bye week. Nice win today, Wilson and Randle belong, need to improve the pass rush

Still finished 9-7 with mounting injuries and tough schedule, losing to ******** by 1 and eagles by 2 when they controlled by games was the difference, today would've been a bye week. Nice win today, Wilson and Randle belong, need to improve the pass rush

they started 6-2 though and bringing up the injuries and schedule sounds like excuses just sayin

You're in a giants thread talking about excuses though..... Franchise has a foundation to build on and they have to make some changes, lost games they should not have. They always start 6-2 so you're not saying anything we don't kbow

they started 6-2 though and bringing up the injuries and schedule sounds like excuses just sayin

Why do Cowboys fans troll the hardest, no one cares about your 90's Superbowl's because in the end they are irrelevant and most of you live nowhere near Dallas

There will be nothing but extreme excuses like always if the Skins win tonight, at least Giants, Eagles and ******** fans admit when we just suck

You're in a giants thread talking about excuses though..... Franchise has a foundation to build on and they have to make some changes, lost games they should not have. They always start 6-2 so you're not saying anything we don't kbow

:lol: you're all over the place. I don't know what you mean by the underlined parts. Yeah, you were making excuses. Yeah, starting 6-2 and finishing 9-7 is nothing to be prod of
no matter the schedule or injuries or whatever excuse.

Why do Cowboys fans troll the hardest, no one cares about your 90's Superbowl's because in the end they are irrelevant and most of you live nowhere near Dallas

There will be nothing but extreme excuses like always if the Skins win tonight, at least Giants, Eagles and ******** fans admit when we just suck

Shut up. I didn't even bring up Superbowls and he brought up schedule and injuries. Is that admitting they suck?

and :lol: at Superbowls being irrelevant. Is that how you cope with the Eagles not having any?

Last edited:
:lol: you're all over the place. I don't know what you mean by the underlined parts. Yeah, you were making excuses. Yeah, starting 6-2 and finishing 9-7 is nothing to be prod of
Shut up. I didn't even bring up Superbowls and he brought up schedule and injuries. Is that admitting they suck?

They always start 6-2 and lose some tough games down the stretch, but yet do enough to make the playoffs most of the time. I said they were not good enough weeks ago, but I can't look at the big picture and have some positivity because you say so?

I'm responding to other GMEN die hards in the season thread and you're tellin' me I can't be positve, aiight bruh. :lol:

They always start 6-2 and lose some tough games down the stretch, but yet do enough to make the playoffs most of the time

1. To start 6-2 and have to do "enough" to get into the playoffs is not good status quo.
2. The losses to Baltimore and Atlanta weren't tough losses.
3. Couple weeks ago you actually were downplaying Atlanta and Baltimore being left on the schedule, the same teams that blew yall out.
4. However you try and dress it up you were making excuses but do you man not trying to argue. Go be "positive"
'.

and :lol: at Superbowls being irrelevant. Is that how you cope with the Eagles not having any?

Just little bandwagons morons, we got no SB's but what does a Super Bowl in the mid 90's do for you now? Nothing, so that's why you guys are always full of excuses year after year

*Comes in thread to start argument*

*Starts argument*

*Hides hands*

Mission accomplished.

Good season. Gotta address our obvious problems and I expect to be right back in it next year. Time to trim some of the fat and let the young guys shine.

1. To start 6-2 and have to do "enough" to get into the playoffs is not good status quo.
2. The losses to Baltimore and Atlanta weren't tough losses.
3. Couple weeks ago you actually were downplaying Atlanta and Baltimore being left on the schedule, the same teams that blew yall out.
4. However you try and dress it up you were making excuses but do you man not trying to argue. Go be "positive"
'.

.......and the past few weeks I stated I have no clue which Giants team would show up because they are very inconsistent DESPITE how beatable their opponent was, said pass rush has been over-rated this season after week 5, and offense playcalling is big play or bust, but you can pick and choose what you like to make yourself feel better.

Sorry I'm not crying in a corner like you expect all of us to be, god forbid a team I watch play football doesn't win a title back to back seasons.

Last edited:
You dudes are funny man. When you guys had expectations it was "we'll turn it on", now that ya'll fell short it was well we had a tough schedule, and injuries and weren't consistent. Just to keep the team in a "positive" light ya'll just set the bar lower and say that was where the bar was all along. funny.

we got no SB's but what does a Super Bowl in the mid 90's do for you now?

It says we have a superbowl. what about your team?

Lets minimize the back and forth between the fans of rival teams in here. Do it in the NFL thread or WIR, but team threads are just that. Read the stickied post for more info

You dudes are funny man. When you guys had expectations it was "we'll turn it on", now that ya'll fell short it was well we had a tough schedule, and injuries and weren't consistent. Just to keep the team in a "positive" light ya'll just set the bar lower and say that was where the bar was all along. funny.
It says we have a superbowl. what about your team?

You win bruh :lol:

Good season. Gotta address our obvious problems and I expect to be right back in it next year. Time to trim some of the fat and let the young guys shine.

Tuck has another year so he will more than likely be here, Osi seems like the odd man out. Hope to see Ojomo make some improvements to get more reps, and add another player to the pass rush.

- The offense was very inconsistent, Nicks hurting his knee and foot really limited the big play for them esp with the opposition trying to limit big plays from Cruz, there is an opportunity there for other guys to became that reliable 3rd option. Nicks always plays with a hurt foot but once he hurt his knee he has not looked the same. Props for playing through it, will need surgery......also need to finally upgrade the offensive line, it has been ignored for the past few seasons.

- Toughness on offense seemed to go out the window when Brown was gone for the season and Bradshaw missed a few games, the run blocking has been up and down past 2 seasons.

- Prince has looked very good for his first full season, already our most physical CB on the roster.

Last edited:
Osi is out

WE NEED SOME CBs!!!!!

I'm not letting our injuries be our excuses. Yes, our secondary was hurt majority of the year but our offense was trash the last few weeks. No excuse for that.

Last edited:
If Cowboys win, GMEN finish 3rd,have to travel to Carolina, and host St. Louis next yr, if ******** win the GMEN finish 2nd, play @ NO and v SEA next season.

NFC Seahawks (Lynch is my fav RB and that defense is amazing)

AFC Broncos (always root for Peyton)

hynoski-rhino-12-29-12.gif

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom