OFFICIAL NEW ERA HAT POST

after all that bs that went down on the last one i post pics and say something it gets locked so u know what it is all 7 3/4 the st. louis blues is a 5/8 hollaat me

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

<locked>

laugh.gif

How everybody can sell fitteds, e-fight and all dat bs, and when u post it, it gets locked
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

[maulmouse]if you want to sell something, there's a buying/selling forum[/maulmouse]

if he didn't state that he was going to sell, it would've gone well.

[maulmouse]if you want to sell something, there's a buying/selling forum[/maulmouse]

if he read that kingcrux said there is no selling he would not have stated that he was selling

I can quote a few ppl that stated they was sellin things, but i aint going back all them pages, but anywaz, lets move on

POST YOUR FITTEDS !!!!

Originally Posted by malumouse

if he read that kingcrux said there is no selling he would not have stated that he was selling

how well does NT NOT PAY? dear lord, you're in every thread that that doesn't concern you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you were prob the worst one playing hide and go seek when you were akid huh- dude say go and you just hide on the other side of the tree
laugh.gif

Try this again and kiss your membership goodbye.

I already made it clear. If you want to sell something, go to the buy/sell forums.

Back
Top Bottom