Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm selling my white pigeons 10.5 if anyone is looking, it's half a sz too tight for me. I'll have it up on the FS pretty soon. worn only once, butcan't tell.

WNBDYWT
373694663.jpg

How do 1400's run?

I can fit a 9 in UK 575's and I have a pair of size 10 US 576's which are slightly large.

US 9.5 in 1400's should be perfect right?

I'd like a pair of 1300s...nice find

Also looking for a pair of 1500s, but not sure of which color

^I think the cw's are simple and the toe box makes these pop. Hope they look as as good in person. I'm excited for the new SNS collab.... Englandmade 1700's in a sick color way!!!!!

Just got to work today....and the 574 orange clips are almost gone...only 2 left....the rest are doing good as well...I actually like this 574....the greysuede is buttery as hell....and just all around put together sneaker...and price is even better......if you need a pair or two hit us up...we are taking phoneorders and online as well.....210-822-7653 or at soleboutique.com.....we also got a few 580 goretex (teal,neon,purple)left

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

Just got to work today....and the 574 orange clips are almost gone...only 2 left....the rest are doing good as well...I actually like this 574....the grey suede is buttery as hell....and just all around put together sneaker...and price is even better......if you need a pair or two hit us up...we are taking phone orders and online as well.....210-822-7653 or at soleboutique.com.....we also got a few 580 goretex (teal,neon,purple)left

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a pair

will be listing my 1500 BGW us 10 in the comign days. just thought i would give the NB guys a heads up

good day NB heads. just a quick question, how do NBs (specifically 1500s) run? I wear a 10.5 or 11 in maxes. I've seen so many nice NBs on the net but wedon't get them in PDX so figured I would try online and just wanted to know ahead about sizing. thank ahead for your help!

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

good day NB heads. just a quick question, how do NBs (specifically 1500s) run? I wear a 10.5 or 11 in maxes. I've seen so many nice NBs on the net but we don't get them in PDX so figured I would try online and just wanted to know ahead about sizing. thank ahead for your help!
from my experience, go a half size DOWN

i go true to size in 1500's due to the SL-1 last used. it leads them to run tighter in the forefoot, so going with your us size should give you a good fit

Back
Top Bottom