Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Picked tehse up today
None are for me..just favors

2zqqyl0.jpg

j0y802.jpg

2q880gz.jpg

I was told retail at Reed Space was $200. Is that correct? I paid under $150 shipped from Europe... crazy. Is everywhere offically sold out, cause i wannaget a 2nd pair.

Originally Posted by PumpLance

I was told retail at Reed Space was $200. Is that correct? I paid under $150 shipped from Europe... crazy. Is everywhere offically sold out, cause i wanna get a 2nd pair.
You are correct it was close to $200 at Reed Space with tax. Like you I paid a little over $150 shipped from Europe. I think Reed Space issupposed to get another shipment in since they didn't receive all of the shoes.

^ Frany and Joe- no problem. anytime.

couldn't believe how easy this purchase was. Im not into NBs but these are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iborroel

Originally Posted by jamesyo

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws...AIT&salenotsupported

i don't give a +%@$ if its a live auction, but those pics officially put me off them
Is it the shape of the toe box that puts you off? I really hope someone doesn't pay the $999 for these shoes. Of course there is always somone dumb enough with plenty of money.
hit the nail on the head. the toe piece, along with the heel counter and sole unit kills it for me

Originally Posted by iborroel

Originally Posted by jamesyo

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws...AIT&salenotsupported

i don't give a +%@$ if its a live auction, but those pics officially put me off them
Is it the shape of the toe box that puts you off? I really hope someone doesn't pay the $999 for these shoes. Of course there is always somone dumb enough with plenty of money.
hit the nail on the head. the toe piece, along with the heel counter and sole unit kills it for me

^ camping out? who said anything bout camping out?.
there was only 4 people in line and the store had 24 pairs
laugh.gif

the store finally sold out in the middle of the day yesterday

Originally Posted by PumpLance

^Ever have anything positive to say? *eye rolls*
all the time mate
wink.gif
why else would i start a thread for discussion and appreciation of NB's

Back
Top Bottom