Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

will probably have to scoop these on stockx. eql gets botted just like any other raffle system idk why ppl like it

i just logged in to that eql portal - 0-a million. i couldn’t even hit on crocs.com for every single color of the bembury crocs

yup its crazy, i lost on every EQL salahe crocs raffle and they ended up sitting on the site at discount after the raffle. Thats how i assumed that EQL has me blacklisted or something. People swear by it that its fair but I have never won. The "increase chances" BS i see after I lose every raffle, I have like 40 emails from undftd EQL alone saying my chances are increased lol.

good luck to everyone on the EQL. I know my chances is slim on there. Haven’t win nothing either lol.

will probably have to scoop these on stockx. eql gets botted just like any other raffle system idk why ppl like it

Yea, I don't get it either and there's a crazy fee. They want $8.33 for this drop which is prob the highest I've seen so far. I think Bronson was reading comments because I saw a bunch of people telling him to do EQL next time.

$213.33 with shipping and fees for is wild for a non-US-made NB, IMO, but at least I feel like I have a chance without spending all day hovering around social media to hope I catch a link or password or something.

IMG_1657.jpeg

Was finally able to grab a pair, straight to feet's. Happy Friday fam.

Back
Top Bottom