Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

BEEN EYEBALLING THESE FOR QUITE SOMETIME,🔥 IN HAND.
DSC03417.jpeg
One of my favorite collabs. Sooooper nice!!!

I went TTS on this and it fits fine. Tried .5 down and it was way too tight.
IMG_1977.jpeg

I'm looking into the olive/incense colorway as my first pair of 998s after contemplating on the JFG green 993s because of the price difference. Any thoughts on how the 998s feel? I know it's not gonna be the same level as a 990v6 or 991v2, but would like to know before considering buying.

I'm looking into the olive/incense colorway as my first pair of 998s after contemplating on the JFG green 993s because of the price difference. Any thoughts on how the 998s feel? I know it's not gonna be the same level as a 990v6 or 991v2, but would like to know before considering buying.
This is my only pair of 998s and I haven’t worn them a lot so I can’t speak about its comfort. The forefoot felt tight when I first wore them but that might be just the way that I laced them up. Maybe never wear them never wear them can give you more insights. :smokin

New cop. I think the most I spent on a retail shoe 😭. Justifying it cuz they clean as a whistle, I plan to rock a lot, and really think I’m cool with passing on anything else for a hot minute. Not sure what laces to go with though 🤔

Grey laces look cleaner but those cream laces give the shoe depth. Whichever you choose is going to be the right answer.

New cop. I think the most I spent on a retail shoe 😭. Justifying it cuz they clean as a whistle, I plan to rock a lot, and really think I’m cool with passing on anything else for a hot minute. Not sure what laces to go with though 🤔

IMG_2784.jpeg

Please post updated pics 3-4 months down the road since I wanna see how these wear. Big reason I didn't cop because I didn't want to go through the anxiety of keeping them clean.

What site is this?

SNS (extra 15% off)

The cream laces give it the contrast.
Such a nice pick up.

Back
Top Bottom