Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Ive never in my 38 years bought a pair of NB, always thought they werent "cool". I'm looking to expand now though and wanna give it a try. Where do i start? My fav shoe is the gel lyte 3 and jordan 11.
Same boat as you. It took me 43 years to realize there are other brands out there other than Nike. I would start with a classic pair of grey 990s. Here’s the v5 for $148 with code EARLY20

You think it’ll cause pinky toe pain if worn too long considering it was tight on the edges?

I haven’t worn mine yet but if it was terrible in terms of sizing, I’m going to try to trade sizes.

-Drew
My TTS was too tight on the edges for me personally. They might have stretched out after a few wears but I didn't want to take the chance and then not be able to sell if they didn't stretch out. They were noticeable tight when I put them on so for me that's a sign to move up a size but unfortunately when I did they became too long. Even tightening them up left too much space inside the shoes for my liking. I just realized the model isn't for me.

My TTS was too tight on the edges for me personally. They might have stretched out after a few wears but I didn't want to take the chance and then not be able to sell if they didn't stretch out. They were noticeable tight when I put them on so for me that's a sign to move up a size but unfortunately when I did they became too long. Even tightening them up left too much space inside the shoes for my liking. I just realized the model isn't for me.

Hope they fix sizing on this model eventually.

991 is definitely a looker for me.

-Drew

The ALD leather pair? I think if they are tight on the edges it will probably hurt wearing them for extended period of time/if you are doing a lot of walking.

They might also break in some and work out...If you size up they might be too big. Thin socks might be your best bet, maybe swapping to a thinner insole?

Moreso the suede pair bro.

-Drew

By "back out" I mean you don't have to actually buy what's in your cart. Your previous orders don't just automatically show up. Once you create your account they send you a link to your email to activate the account. As soon as I went to my email and clicked the link to activate my account it took me to a "my account" page that showed my IG order#, amount paid and shipping address and my order status.

After entering your name, email address, and creating a password did you then go to your email to activate the account?
Ok, yeah I did that and it showed me my order information. But I did that when he released all the apparel, but haven’t been able to view my orders on his page since then.

Speaking of 991's....missed out on the 992's so definitely trying for these.

JJJJound-New-Balance-991-0.jpg

JJJJound-New-Balance-991-3.jpg

JJJJound-New-Balance-991-1.jpg

HAS ANYONE ELSE STILL NOT RECEIVED THEIR SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FROM THE JOE FRESHGOODS INSTAGRAM DROP???

I USUALLY DON’T SWEAT IT, BUT I’VE HEARD THAT HIS DROPS USUALLY HAVE A LOT OF CANCELLED ORDERS, SO I’M A LIL’ NERVOUS,LOL. THANKS IN ADVANCE…HOLLA.

CED B.

HAS ANYONE ELSE STILL NOT RECEIVED THEIR SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FROM THE JOE FRESHGOODS INSTAGRAM DROP???

I USUALLY DON’T SWEAT IT, BUT I’VE HEARD THAT HIS DROPS USUALLY HAVE A LOT OF CANCELLED ORDERS, SO I’M A LIL’ NERVOUS,LOL. THANKS IN ADVANCE…HOLLA.

CED B.
No shipping confirmation for me either. IG still says my order is confirmed but I don't know what to expect.

0054169D-B60E-49F4-B782-9027288D987D.jpeg

My ALD 991 are a size 11 so are my other 991 SBN. My feet are more narrow and i size up from my NB Mi USA size. For reference my 992s are a 10.5 and fit literally perfect (same with 990v3s)

The only thing i can say is that the ALDs are slightly more forgiving in the toe box area due to the mesh. But length wise they fit the same to me as other 991s.

Why would you take such a step back? 574s are way more comfortable than AF1s
the funny thing is I never owned a pair of regular old 574s. I'd do 576, 577, 998, 997, 1300, 1500, the older 990s v1-v2. I have a weird shaped foot, kind of a 12.5 wide so not sure which NBs fit me perfectly yet. for whatever reason i never got the 574. I think I was worried about leaning them out too easily being a large man lol

Is there any site that have the 990v2 navy with 15-20% off? Looking for a 8.5

This site had it but it’s sold out now. I was able to pick up a size 9 for $156.

CED B.
I haven't received an email but I checked my Fedex account and it showed a label created for the Sage pair.

K khaynes11 When did you check your Fedex account? Someone already mentioned they got the Fedex notification eventhough no email or status update from JFG.

CED B.

I got shipping notification last week and in hand in 48 hours. Just FYI sometimes the charges drop but then reappear after shipping. Happened to me and thought I got cancelled. Good luck homie.

Gonna end up posting these every page I feel, but I love em:

51744ADF-CF39-4E64-88B7-F46E9E81FC33.jpeg

Here. Just check here and there. They were just 20% off this morning. Oneness has random sales and you can't tell until you add to cart.
https://www.onenessboutique.com/pro...y-santis-m990tb2?_pos=16&_sid=19374c0e9&_ss=r

Back
Top Bottom