Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Ive never in my 38 years bought a pair of NB, always thought they werent "cool". I'm looking to expand now though and wanna give it a try. Where do i start? My fav shoe is the gel lyte 3 and jordan 11.

I WAS EXACTLY LIKE YOU…TIL EARLIER THIS YEAR.

I FOUND SILHOUETTES I LIKED AND STARTED BUYING.

THESE ARE MY CURRENT NB’S.
75862594-5158-4A53-A169-9D7D8AF23018.jpeg

On the landing page click the three lines at the top right for the site menu. Click "shop". Add something to cart and proceed to checkout. There it will prompt you to sign in or create an account. Should be easier than this but....🤷🏿‍♂️. After that you can back out of the transaction and should be allowed t check your order history .
I don’t understand what you mean by back out? When I put stuff in my cart then either try to remove stuff from the cart or just back out of that page nothing about previous orders show up.

I don’t understand what you mean by back out? When I put stuff in my cart then either try to remove stuff from the cart or just back out of that page nothing about previous orders show up.
By "back out" I mean you don't have to actually buy what's in your cart. Your previous orders don't just automatically show up. Once you create your account they send you a link to your email to activate the account. As soon as I went to my email and clicked the link to activate my account it took me to a "my account" page that showed my IG order#, amount paid and shipping address and my order status.

After entering your name, email address, and creating a password did you then go to your email to activate the account?

Same here. Got the gray pair and my true size were too narrow and half size up was too long.
Same here. I have the exact same issue with 992's. Every now and again 8k tempted to grab a pair. Especially now that they aren't the hype NB models anymore and there's plenty of steals out there. Then I remember 2019nehen I tried everything from a 10 to a 12 and nothing looked right/fit right. 991s had the same experience. I think it's the design of the toe box.

For you guys that did cop the ALD 991s, just curious how many of you guys sized up from your usual NB MIU size?

-Drew

For you guys that did cop the ALD 991s, just curious how many of you guys sized up from your usual NB MIU size?

-Drew
From what I've heard those were the most spacious 991s. My true to size fit perfectly length wise but just too tight on the edges. Couldn't wear them all day. Then sized up and they were too long; over a thumbs width at the end of the shoe. Personally too much for me.

If that’s the case on those ALD 991 I feel like my usual size would be perfect because other 991 are a bit tight. Only have 1 pair of that model considering.

From what I've heard those were the most spacious 991s. My true to size fit perfectly length wise but just too tight on the edges. Couldn't wear them all day. Then sized up and they were too long; over a thumbs width at the end of the shoe. Personally too much for me.

Ya those ALD 991 are great, but they definitely fit bigger than all my other 991.

You think it’ll cause pinky toe pain if worn too long considering it was tight on the edges?

I haven’t worn mine yet but if it was terrible in terms of sizing, I’m going to try to trade sizes.

-Drew

If that’s the case on those ALD 991 I feel like my usual size would be perfect because other 991 are a bit tight. Only have 1 pair of that model considering.

I was going to say because my other 991 pair was too small in my tts.

-Drew

You think it’ll cause pinky toe pain if worn too long considering it was tight on the edges?

I haven’t worn mine yet but if it was terrible in terms of sizing, I’m going to try to trade sizes.

-Drew

The ALD leather pair? I think if they are tight on the edges it will probably hurt wearing them for extended period of time/if you are doing a lot of walking.

They might also break in some and work out...If you size up they might be too big. Thin socks might be your best bet, maybe swapping to a thinner insole?

Probably would be good...I felt the ALD pair was a little longer and also more spacious in the toebox...It felt roomy, whereas my others were a more locked in, snug fit. I think it has to do with the type of mesh on the ALD pair....But I also have the Aries 991 which uses a similar big mesh, and those didn't fit big...I dunno, NB sizing is all over the place man lol.

Back
Top Bottom