Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Well.. I was able to get through.. my size wasn’t available.. so I got a size 11… if anyone wants to swap.. let me know.. my size is a 12.. got the blue one btw

UP ON JOES SITE GOT THE PINKS!

UP ON JOES SITE GOT THE PINKS!

I'm just trying to get sage in a womens 6 for my daughter.

If you create an account on his website you can see the IG orders under your history.

I placed 2 orders like 15-20 mins apart on IG and they are almost 5k apart. Seems likely there will be cancels.

Just got shipping on my IG order for the JFG 993s. Same as said before......no update or email just a FedEx tracking notification.

B57DBD7E-3180-4B5D-96EC-3744214629E2.jpeg

My first 574

Ive never in my 38 years bought a pair of NB, always thought they werent "cool". I'm looking to expand now though and wanna give it a try. Where do i start? My fav shoe is the gel lyte 3 and jordan 11.

Ive never in my 38 years bought a pair of NB, always thought they werent "cool". I'm looking to expand now though and wanna give it a try. Where do i start? My fav shoe is the gel lyte 3 and jordan 11.
Buy what you like, that fits in your budget. If you’re not into the “hype” stuff, see if there’s an outlet near you, you might be able to find some 993, 990v3s, 990v4s, or 990v5 which I’d recommend any of those.

Yea, just go shopping, find a silhouette you like and dive in 🔥

Back
Top Bottom