Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

No I think JFG did a great job with his last pair. The brand has been trash lately, marketing garbage, Tokyo design studio flop/quality, navy 990s for $300 retail, that jaden shoe, lack of innovation and technology coupled with doing an overall garbage job with supply chain and communication. New Balance hasn’t done anything except spend marketing $$$ to geneate garbage hype that they can’t keep up with their own quality standards. I’ll still give my 2 cents. Start a new thread if you want a positive vibes only.
What are you on about b? No one said anything about you or anyone else having to be positive. There’s a million things we can talk about: releases, pick ups, fit pics, sizing, links for homies to cop, NB1 back in the day, etc, etc. and complaints too. Hell I’ve made it known how much I dislike how they’ve created the myth that MiUSA is automatically better quality but all you do is come in here and talk trash about the shoes, the way they run the company, who they work with, who sells their product, they way they run their socials, etc.

So if you’re right and NB corporate or whatever really does read this thread then this ones for them: Please do us all a favor and put a whistle on all the joints. 990, 991, 998, 1500, 574, 478. All of em. Have the dad crew whistling while they drive their lawn mowers around. Maybe that’ll finally get this thread back to where it used to be.

What are you on about b? No one said anything about you or anyone else having to be positive. There’s a million things we can talk about: releases, pick ups, fit pics, sizing, links for homies to cop, NB1 back in the day, etc, etc. and complaints too. Hell I’ve made it known how much I dislike how they’ve created the myth that MiUSA is automatically better quality but all you do is come in here and talk trash about the shoes, the way they run the company, who they work with, who sells their product, they way they run their socials, etc.

So if you’re right and NB corporate or whatever really does read this thread then this ones for them: Please do us all a favor and put a whistle on all the joints. 990, 991, 998, 1500, 574, 478. All of em. Have the dad crew whistling while they drive their lawn mowers around. Maybe that’ll finally get this thread back to where it used to be.
:lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Jeez NB is no different than any other brand. They all have good moments and bad, strengths and weaknesses. No sneaker brand has been able to function at their best, or anywhere near it since the pandemic hit. Only reason why there is a poster here slamming NB is their own experience with the brand, which clearly wasn't/isn't good. Always try to keep in mind when you go at a brand you are going at people and messing with their livelihoods.

Hell yall flappin bout…..

9A92E5D3-2AB7-49F6-8EEF-18687E87CCB4.jpeg

Please keep the thread on track. Everyone has a right to their opinion but going back and forth for no other reason then to argue is not needed. Also personal attacks will not be tolerated and the member will be removed from the thread or banned from Niketalk.

Back
Top Bottom