Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone know how to reverse the yellowing on the midsole?
16360109860095491537820254939616.jpg
C'mon b. It's 2021. Get out your magic markers and sandpaper and make those look like you just unearthed them from the grave, even though they've never touched pavement.

Nah I'm playin. Foam oxidation is tricky compared to rubber like on a midsole/outsole. You could try salon care 40 or like motownsole up above said, sole bright. No guarantees though, the grey encap is bound to do that no matter what.

LOL. Upper is way too clean for that. Just not really into vintage.
if you haven't already, you should really give vintage a try. NB goes so well with vintage. The aesthetics compliment almost perfectly. Not talking about dingy band tees. Moreso heritage brands. Quality pieces, good prices. Find a few vintage shops where the people are cool and not pretentious and it will be a fun experience. Or don't lol.

Yes, Burn Rubbers.

And I forgot about Adrienne Ho. :lol:
I didn't even realize that was her. Once nice kicks stopped doing CSS i forgot about her too. i wonder if those types are really into sneakers, like from even before the current hype era or if they just use sneakers to finesse for the promo

Im trying to expand my new balance collection, the 550 has finally grown on me. Compared to 99X models, how should I size for 550s? Are ALD models made with higher quality materials compared to general release 550s?

Im trying to expand my new balance collection, the 550 has finally grown on me. Compared to 99X models, how should I size for 550s? Are ALD models made with higher quality materials compared to general release 550s?
TTS seems to be the best bet although i would personally advise to half size down, even though my feet are somewhat on the wider side. Materials are noticeably better but, mostly in hand or from close distances compared to non ALD 550's. My local footlocker had pairs of the regular 550 so I would check around and see if you can try them on before copping. Its a dope shoe that you can easily match up, a subtle flex if you're into that, and pretty comforable in my opinion. If air force 1's, superstars, stan smiths, and reebok classics are the category these fall in then i say these are the most comfortable for sure.

Back
Top Bottom