Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

no. the blue translucent midsole piece up front, light blue outline around the regular silver N, seafoamish green mesh underlay and shoelaces, 1300CL blue steel suede are all non-NB1 able with the pre quarantine options. I think the cream stuff and the text is NB1able
Damn am I blind? Looks like dark grey suede to me.

so gonna be an actual kith collab or a kith “exclusive” that eventually releases at other spots

Not MiUK nor MiUS, but the new CT Alley definitely has Adidas white shoe vibes.

Yes, they’re dope I would buy 2 pairs if they were “Made.”

Petey's!! If i dont get them PETEY'S soon imma rage cop something i can feel it LOL..
In other news, copped the 850s for Pops and delivered them this morning...he was headed to a Dr Appt so he switched em up and threw em on. I gotta work on his lacing though :lol:
lYeqrJ6+SLmVf1J2NXOtLQ.jpg

Hows the comfort on 850s?

Damn it i really like those kith 992s

I don't think i have ever hit anything on kith they basically are super botted and drop some place on the website i can never find in time :lol:

Those Kith 992s will be impossible.
so gonna be an actual kith collab or a kith “exclusive” that eventually releases at other spots

Been said multiple times this is a Kith collab, just like the Rose v2. Like most of Ronnie's previous shoes (especially recent ones) it will probably only be released via Kith.

Those Kith 992s will be impossible.

Been said multiple times this is a Kith collab, just like the Rose v2. Like most of Ronnie's previous shoes (especially recent ones) it will probably only be released via Kith.
I consider it Kith exclusive if it only drops on kith. And a kith collab if it has RF or Kith branding on the shoe. The dusty rose did not have any of his branding.

Yes, they’re dope I would buy 2 pairs if they were “Made.”

Hows the comfort on 850s?
I dont have a pair of my own, but Pops said they were very comfortable. He's a tough guy to sell on comfort too so if he says they were good for him, i believe....

Yours are better and you didn't have to pay the Kith premium.

i love mine but i do like his better
my only complaint is that i cant do the reverse N logo with white on the inside and blue outline
the blue gel piece on the midsole on his is cool too

but for all the trouble it will probably be to get his, im more than happy with mine
and it is pretty much available for everyone (as long as nb1 gets back up and runnning)

Heat, far from. This CW will prevail in all models. Worth a try but deff not worth stressing out about.

I consider it Kith exclusive if it only drops on kith. And a kith collab if it has RF or Kith branding on the shoe. The dusty rose did not have any of his branding.
Same. I guess more of a textbook SMU than full on collab? (Or are those terms synonymous?)

Back
Top Bottom