Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

For a while his ASICS collabs had no branding either. Then he became a pretentious Ronald.
True, but tbh neither did most of the previous NBs. But with the exception of the 1700s, these last few (like shark and dusty cws) seem less collab-like. (complete w/release campaigns, etc.)

I had asked if anyone knew where to get them, and dude anger posted apparently. Some were kind enough to reply sensibly. Those are marked up pretty high, unfortunately. The other mask is on here as well.

Wow that grey one is nice! If you come across individual sale lmk please. The one on eBay is marked up, but $50 for 3 is better than $712 for 540 haha.

968AE372-983F-4C98-9E31-1DB02939B62D.jpeg

On a recent grocery run.

Cool concept but I would personally feel like a POS to give a reseller money on an item like that. Wouldn't surprise me if NB was reslling them themselves

i would split a $700 order 7 ways. 50 masks each.
i would keep like 3-5 and donate the rest.
you have to be affiliated with a hospital or something too in order to place an order though

Last edited:
did a reshape of my 577gwo2. i’ve it done twice before on a pair of 1500’s and 997.5, but both times with an iron. i came across a blog post with a curry 1500 reshape, where he used a heat gun to take the sole apart from the upper, to expose the piece of fabric that gives it the bubble/banana toe. the **** was lightweight stressful, can’t lie. and it’s not perfect, but i am pretty pleased with the result.
CE018BF0-3B5A-42FA-A2C6-9E98C732AB2F.jpeg
3F77D7ED-81C1-46AA-A79D-8A92D2BFB812.jpeg
AB3C0C26-3794-453F-8AEA-89554AD21817.jpeg

this is the piece that i removed from the shoe. it feels like thin material you would use for a cast.

Be careful, some dude got hella mad at me for asking before, lol. Thanks for posting!
lol i think you misinterpreted that interaction. if i remember correctly, dude got upset because NB's original post/announcement about these made it seem like the masks were intended for hospitals only, so it seemed wild to be asking for masks that were for medical personnel. in the past tho.

gotta say, i kinda dig the mask. may end up ordering one, tho i need to do my googles on how effective these fabrics are vs. an N95

Back
Top Bottom