Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm there with you. Tomorrow is 2 full weeks. If I don't hear something tomorrow I'm gonna email them.
So they just updated my status to shipped 20 minutes ago. Guess they were serious about that 2 weeks this time bc it's 2 weeks on the dot for me today as well.

Last edited:
NEWBALANCE-M997CA-ONENESS_2000x.jpg

To anyone in a size 9.5 or larger, these are now available at Oneness287 with 20% discount. As an 8.5, I'm quite upset these aren't available in my size...

NEWBALANCE-M997CA-ONENESS_2000x.jpg

To anyone in a size 9.5 or larger, these are now available at Oneness287 with 20% discount. As an 8.5, I'm quite upset these aren't available in my size...
https://m.saks.com/pd.jsp?productCode=0400095595639&R=191264944060&P_name=New+Balance&Ntt=balance&N=0&PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524447127003&bmUID=m15r6sT

Not quite a disco, but you might find something online or first time sign up. Pretty clean colorway, but mesh on sneakers I'm still iffy on. I love the full suede

They have the 997FGG on Oneness, but I swear I see pictures of a lighter toe box grey and then other pics is all the same color

https://m.saks.com/pd.jsp?productCode=0400095595639&R=191264944060&P_name=New+Balance&Ntt=balance&N=0&PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524447127003&bmUID=m15r6sT

Not quite a disco, but you might find something online or first time sign up. Pretty clean colorway, but mesh on sneakers I'm still iffy on. I love the full suede

They have the 997FGG on Oneness, but I swear I see pictures of a lighter toe box grey and then other pics is all the same color

I'm confused by the coloring on this shoe all together now. Oneness makes the toe and backdrop of the N logo look lavender or light purple. But your link, with much better image quality, show it being all light grey. What kind of weird filter or awful camera work is Oneness working with :smh:

I'm confused by the coloring on this shoe all together now. Oneness makes the toe and backdrop of the N logo look lavender or light purple. But your link, with much better image quality, show it being all light grey. What kind of weird filter or awful camera work is Oneness working with :smh:

I see what you mean now. Yeah, I don't know man. I didn't look that close I until you mentioned something. I knew had seen them somewhere else so I tried to hook you up with another shot at them for disco. Odds are they will go on sale eventually anyway.

I see what you mean now. Yeah, I don't know man. I didn't look that close I until you mentioned something. I knew had seen them somewhere else so I tried to hook you up with another shot at them for disco. Odds are they will go on sale eventually anyway.

I appreciate you finding them in my size; thank you for that. I'm going to keep an eye the link you posted, especially with the holidays coming and sales inevitably coming too.

RIP tannery you will be missed until I can find you again. If we ever meet again I'll promise I'll unDS this time. Welcome purple-notes? Tannery inspired..

IMG_2816.JPG
IMG_2817.JPG
IMG_2827.JPG

Man those are nice!! Is that Faded Rose on the NB1s? I have a a purple design I am playing with....Tannery GOAT!! Funny story...earlier this year I forgot I had a low ball bid for a pair of tannery and long story short I doubled up!

Well the upside with mesh is it takes longer to crease, better breathability, and easier to clean. My 997NV toebox still looks pretty good.

Man those are nice!! Is that Faded Rose on the NB1s? I have a a purple design I am playing with....Tannery GOAT!! Funny story...earlier this year I forgot I had a low ball bid for a pair of tannery and long story short I doubled up!

yes faded rose hits, lighter purple main body, and the sunset color for the rest

whoever bought my tannery paid a pretty penny cause i def wasn't expecting them to sell.

For those that redeemed their 8000 points for a pair of NB1s, was the code in plain view in the email? I received the email and they say use the code, but ... no where can I see the code they’re referring to >D

RIP tannery you will be missed until I can find you again. If we ever meet again I'll promise I'll unDS this time. Welcome purple-notes? Tannery inspired..

IMG_2816.JPG
IMG_2817.JPG
IMG_2827.JPG
I am not sure it is your photo-taking skills or your touch in the NB1, probably both. Still this is really really good. I gave up making NB1 coz I can never finalise a design. You make me think again. Or you can just sell me your design lol

For those that redeemed their 8000 points for a pair of NB1s, was the code in plain view in the email? I received the email and they say use the code, but ... no where can I see the code they’re referring to >D

login to the website (not in app) and go to the dashboard. scroll down to the activity and the code should be right where it says you redeemed the 8k

Back
Top Bottom